• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB BOMBARDIER RED RAM

LITTLE RED

LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE LITTLE MACHINES. WOULD SUIT MY NEEDS VERY WELL FOR MY SITUATION. VERY VERSATILE. WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR RIGHT MACHINE AT RIGHT PRICE. LIVE IN ONTARIO, CANADA. ANY LEADS MUCH APPRECIATED.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a parts red ram machine. I also have 7-8 Bombardier J5 machines
Some rebuilt, some open cabs, some three man cabs,some not running
All in Minnesota send PM if interested

LITTLE RED

I have a parts red ram machine. I also have 7-8 Bombardier J5 machines
Some rebuilt, some open cabs, some three man cabs,some not running
All in Minnesota send PM if interested

THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY, HOW MUCH OF YOUR RED RAM HAVE YOU GOT AND WHAT WOULD IT NEED ?

LITTLE RED

I have the J5 shown on my post, but I'm in BC - comes with hydraulics, winch, full cage - it originally was purchased by BC forestry, so has lots of bells and whistles, like solid tires, and the hydraulics, winch etc - I recently put in a sound Ford 300 six, and brand new drive sprockets

J5 Bombardier

Interesting machines ,to bad there is not more info on the different types they made. I've seen Rams with wider running boards over the left track than earlier models. Also saw a sales brochure featuring a J 5 with curved tongs incorporated into the roll bar for stacking logs , they called it a Red Ram . J5 Bombardier :hammer:

LITTLE RED

I have the J5 shown on my post, but I'm in BC - comes with hydraulics, winch, full cage - it originally was purchased by BC forestry, so has lots of bells and whistles, like solid tires, and the hydraulics, winch etc - I recently put in a sound Ford 300 six, and brand new drive sprockets

NICE MACHINE. THE RED RAM I AM REALLY STUCK ON HAS A HALF CAGE OVER DRIVER AND OVER THE BACK HALF, A SMALL TILTING BED ON IT, WHICH HAS
WHAT I WOULD CALL A LOGGING ARCH THAT SWINGS BACK. USING THE WINCH YOU CAN ACTUALLY PICK ONE END OF THE LOG UP ON TO THE DECK AND DRIVE OFF PULLING YOUR LOG. HOW MUCH MIGHT YOU BE ASKING FOR YOURS AS I MIGHT GIVE IN. IT WOULD ALSO WORK ALMOST AS WELL IN MY SITUATION.

there is a mechanism on the back that could be used as a pivot for a log arch or deck like the one in your picture - I modified it to make a hitch for a groomer, but it would be easy to change it with a bit of welding

LITTLE RED

there is a mechanism on the back that could be used as a pivot for a log arch or deck like the one in your picture - I modified it to make a hitch for a groomer, but it would be easy to change it with a bit of welding

HI, I DID NOT HAVE A PICTURE. COULD YOU POST ONE OF THE REAR OF YOUR MACHINE AND PRICE. WHERE ROUGHLY IN B.C. ARE YOU? FOR A PICTURE OF A RED RAM LOOK AT KIJIJI AD #1045356601 POSTED EARLIER BY jask

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A BOOKLET OR OTHER INFO PUT OUT BY BOMBARDIER SPECIFICALLY FOR THERE RED RAM. PROBABLY LATE 50'S- EARLY 60'S.:whistling:

if you give me your email address, I'll forward some pictures Little Red - ( posting a picture here always mystifies me - lol ) - I live in the south east corner of BC, just north of the Canada/US border about where the boundaries of Washington and Idaho meet the border

LITTLE RED

if you give me your email address, I'll forward some pictures Little Red - ( posting a picture here always mystifies me - lol ) - I live in the south east corner of BC, just north of the Canada/US border about where the boundaries of Washington and Idaho meet the border

MY EMAIL IS HIGHHOUSE@SYMPATICO.CA
BECAUSE I AM STILL ON DIAL-UP PLEASE ONLY SEND 1 OR 2 PHOTOS, AND A COMPACT SIZE IF YOU CAN, AS THEY CAN LITERALLY TAKE HRS. TO LOAD. MANY THANKS