• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS my 1976 Tucker 1544, $15,000

J. Arenz

Located in Pollock Pines, CA near Lake Tahoe, can deliver, first 100 miles is free.

This is a good running, very clean, well equipped cat. It's been maintained and is ready to work or play.

Some features:
- all wiring replaced three years ago
- new dash, switch panel, and instruments at same time (see pics)
- Summit heater will run you out of the cab, gotta run it on low!
- Ham radio (Yaesu FT-8800) is negotiable
- Throttle body fuel injection conversion three years ago, no junkyard stuff, all new parts and harness, standard stock chevy stuff
- New aluminum fuel tank at the time of the injection conversion (see pics)
- fresh local starter rebuild (not a crappy parts store "lifetime")
- front winch Patriot 12000, synthetic winchline
- rear winch Warn M-8000, synthetic winchline
- seats rebuilt and re-upholstered 4 years ago
- front turntable "weak spot" re-designed and rebuilt four years ago

john@johnarenz.com or 530-651-3028

Last edited:

J. Arenz

Pictures

Some work:

Attachments

• 100_0381.jpg
    100_0381.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,189
  • 100_0379.jpg
    100_0379.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,176

J. Arenz

Dash and Electrical

Dash, computer (in cab), etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,173
  • IMG_1882.jpg
    IMG_1882.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,179
  • IMG_1881.jpg
    IMG_1881.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,174

J. Arenz

Fuel injection

Fuel injection and fuel tank

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • IMG_1878.jpg
    IMG_1878.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,168

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
The redesign of the front turntable looks to be a vast improvement. I used to own this cat,and I thought It was great then,looks to be much better now. Why selling? (we're bound to get snow again someday!?):sad:

J. Arenz

The redesign of the front turntable looks to be a vast improvement. I used to own this cat,and I thought It was great then,looks to be much better now. Why selling? (we're bound to get snow again someday!?):sad:

I've had a ton of fun with it, and yes, we'll get snow again someday. It works better now than ever. Since I purchased the cat we've retired and my wife and I are doing other stuff. I might get a RZR and put it on tracks in the future, something that I can use for other stuff as well.

It's all good! :biggrin:

Video bump for the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmV...&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1421914688

R

Reddog

Hey AJ, what is the story on the passenger cab sitting in the background, is that available?

R

Reddog

Ooops. my mistake. I saw the prior psot to AJ, and then in my marginally dysleic way, I was thinking of the OP, initials JA...sorry for the confusion...:whistling:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ooops. my mistake. I saw the prior psot to AJ, and then in my marginally dysleic way, I was thinking of the OP, initials JA...sorry for the confusion...:whistling:

Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslectic, insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a Dog.

J. Arenz

Hey AJ, what is the story on the passenger cab sitting in the background, is that available?

The cab in the background is a radio box off of a 416 Unimog and is free for the taking...anybody?

Too many irons in too many fires!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I want it I'm afraid of how much it will cost to get it here where is it located again