• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1989 Prynoth Snowcat tracks grousers $750

sbveenker

We have a couple tracks here that are missing a few grousers but all the rubber is there. the tracks are 64" wide (but could easily be narrowed down). The grousers are aluminum with a steel strip along the top and they are 44" long and 4" tall. We used some of the cleats to fix another set of tracks. We have them sitting on pallets right now. If you have any questions let me know

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:

alpinetowing

sbveenker,

I am looking for a set of 29 in Tracks for a Bombardier Sv 302. Did not now if these would be able to be cut down and still be usable.

How many Grousers are missing that would need to be replaced.

Were are the tracks located to see what shipping would be to Colorado.

You can contact me at 719-530-1693 or alpinetowing@hotmail.com

Thank you
DJ

sbveenker

So I think it would be fairly easy to cut these tracks down. To give you an idea on options, each belt is 9.5" wide and the spacing for the tire is about 6". The tracks that can be seen the best in both pictures has basically all of the grousers in tact, the other track is missing about half.

Tracks are Located in Lindon, Ut

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 433

alpinetowing

Did not say it would be easy to cut them down. That why I am looking for a complete set.

On this set what is the width and what would it take to put them together. I will look into the shipping. what is the approximate weight for the set.