• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

found this 1980 tucker sno cat FS

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I kind of liked those bodies, so ugly they are cute but the reality is the cab doesn't look like there is any more room than in my Thiokol the nice part is with the rear engine the cab should be pretty quiet.

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree looks like the old cab over trucks, I talked to the guy a while back says he bought a piston bully and doesn't use the tucker any more too bad it doesn't seat more.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the HEMETT 8x8 military trucks have a mid mounted engine like that ,sticking the engine behind the cab works wonders for quieting down that screaming 92 series road oiler. with a gas engine like that I would imagine one would have to open a window to hear the engine run.