• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary is one shrewd person

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yet, if she were to go that route, it would expose her to ridicule about her lack of basic knowledge on how government
business is conducted. Even interns are aware that the use of private email accounts is forbidden; is Clitler willing to
publicly admit that she knows less about this than, for instance, Monica Lewinski? :brows::yum::yum:

Why shouldn't she use either the dog ate my homework defense, or the I's so ill informed that I just heard about this when I was watching TV this morning?

Both have worked well for other recent cabinet members and their boss.

The same boss is still the boss, and the cabinet members have either been promoted or retired out of harms way.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It's time we started to take back our government. Write all three of your federal reps and insist they hold Hillary
accountable under 18 USC, Part 1, Chapter 101, Section 2071, paragraphs a & b. This has to do with the duty to safeguard
and preserve all documents entrusted to the care of a federal employee, no matter what the level; one of the consequences
of a failure to do so is permanent disqualification to hold any federal office!

We should have started taking more substantive action a long time back instead of relying so heavily on good will and the
possibly tainted ballot box. We have the law on our side; we need to remindthose who were elected from our districts
that they are there to represent us and can be "fired" when they show a consistent unwillingness to do so.