• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cats Meow Jamboree, April, 2015

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife is looking for me to find nice Hotel in Portland for Monday night. Preferably near water? Any suggestions?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
tuckerville says,

the Riverplace hotel, right on the Willamette and Marina, great place and fun, it is your only place to stay on the water front in Portland, it is very nice place to stay,

other choice is to stay in Lake Oswego, small beautiful hotel on the lake, Lakeshore Hotel, very KEWL!

if you need any help with coming out to P town, let me know, very happy to help, and that goes for anyone traveling to the Meow,

minion of tuckerville

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was checking the weather and it looks like someone is out playing in the snow. :whistling::whistling:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 370

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
BUSTED,

i told scott that we were going to get caught, fun day of tuckering in ROCK&ROLL, fabulous day,

tuckerville minion

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
got over a foot of snow from the last storm and another two feet are coming next week, well will have sno-, don't be that guy that everyone is asking, where is so and so. things have come together very nicely, see you there and thanks

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
So, my tax-CPA person wants me to document something business oriented. Anyone up to have a discussion on marketing, maintenance,etc.? We could hold meetings in the "lounge" and just have a one page agenda. I'm certain that the bar/lounge has a room number we could reference in place of lounge.

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
A tax right off for this? how tackily :) but why not! good idea!

I have my spare st25 at my friends place in South Carolina
If I can get enough interest looking at making a run of 20 to 25
of them. plus he working on making a die for the guides
lets talk about peddling them?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am a teacher of a Search and Rescue winter survival course. Free room and board for the teacher?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell I will tele-conference if there is a legit happening.....

WI, Wilderness certified, First aid certified willing particepant.

free room and board? hell the teacher needs to bring the snacks, :cool:

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
On that note - I know RUSSIAN - and could translate if need be - room and board? LOL LOL LOL LOL :) :) :)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to all that have signed up!

Winter has come to Timberline Lodge, Mt Hood, Oregon!!

and to those of you, who are still thinking about attending, stop thinking and make your reservations NOW!!!

thanks again tuckerville

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had lunch with Lyndon yesterday. I then got to check out his cat.
no pictures of it but he has some juicy surprises. looks good.

jim

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hopefully this 'weather flip' stays in place for a while. For the past month+ our highs on the east coast have been your lows. Now it looks like we are swapping for a little while. I just hope it dumps like crazy for 3 weeks.

After so many years of skiing here and reading about Mt. Hood, sure would bite to get there and not have full snow coverage!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Board and gear is packed ready to go. 99$ for the rest of season there is a deal. Few runs every day sound amazing.

I guess worst case your pulling us with the torpedo tow hooks old school !

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
no Aprils Fools here, latest from Timberline Lodge, approx, 55 some rooms have been reserved, simply Fabulous !!!, wow,

Silcox Hut, has lots of beds available, best deal at cats meow jamboree, and a great on mountain experience, so, if you are still thinking about coming, stop and make reservations at silcox hut now!!!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
eat at the lodge and cat up to 7000ft silcox for sleeping.
think that will work?

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I need to figure out getting some two planking in while there! I'm not traveling 3000 miles and not sliding down that mountain somehow- even if it's on a coal shovel! :yum:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Addict
Board and gear is packed ready to go. 99$ for the rest of season there is a deal. Few runs every day sound amazing.

I guess worst case your pulling us with the torpedo tow hooks old school !

old school it is!

A modern day reenactment? :whistling:

Attachments

• attachment[4].jpg
    attachment[4].jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 520

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be looking for the Tucker limo and chauffeur holding a sign that reads "Track Addict Family".

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Jinn, Is that a White mountian bus?

Mr Loggah, the term of mountain wagon, refers to a Stanley steamer, the White's were know as 11 passenger touring buses, models TEB, GN and GR, all with 4 cylinder engines and were sold in the thousands to the transportation companies that operated in the National Parks, such as Yellowstone Park Transportation co, or Glacier Park Transportation co, and by the late twenties, White motor company was the largest supplier of touring buses/buses in the world, and needless to say, they were very well built and saw millions of miles of use!