• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another setback in the battle

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for playing conduit for the info on Bill PG.

Prayers on their way and will continue for ya buddy.
Now take it easy on those young nurses. :)
Ain't no young ones where I am. my heart doc was here this evening and will be watching my labs closely. Kidneys are in bad shape so I may be here for a while. I hate laptops!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hay Mule.......never mind the young ones!!! after all the old ones need a little loven to!!!!!:whistling:

You deserve a lap top!!!!maby even a DOS....#2 slow one!!! Now get your ass well and get home where we dont have to feel bad ...picken on ya.........

Leni

Let's put it this way. God isn't ready for you yet and the Devil sure as Hell doesn't want you. Get your act together and get out of that hospital. :flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ain't no young ones where I am. my heart doc was here this evening and will be watching my labs closely. Kidneys are in bad shape so I may be here for a while. I hate laptops!

I called the hospital a bit ago and was told you were sleeping soundly.

GET BETTER SOON.

Umberto

You are in my prayers, Bill. Listen to the docs and take it a bit easier when you get home. Put those Amish boys to work.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From my experience tablets are even worse, unless you have a remote keyboard with it. Let me know if you need anything special Bill. I'll do what I can to help.
Take care and remember, don' throw the laptop ...it's better than nothing.

Leni

Thinking of you Muleman. Be nice to the nurses aides. I was one while in college.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
HI Muley, I'm keeping you my prayers and I thought that since you hate laptops, maybe a lap dance would be better for ya. :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgAvvN3GddM"]hot lap dance - YouTube[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Last I heard from Bill was yesterday morning, he had undergone a CT scan and his insurance approved an experimental drug.

Have not heard a word from him since.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
PG....thanks for keeping us up to date on Mule......if you can please let him and his...know that we are all pulling for him........Thanks much for your efforts....I know you have a full life of your own.......

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
PG....thanks for keeping us up to date on Mule......if you can please let him and his...know that we are all pulling for him........Thanks much for your efforts....I know you have a full life of your own.......
YW, and I will.

I do know that he's still among the living as of this morning. :wink:
That's all I can tell you right now.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Its easter morning...we need some noise from you Mule!!!!
Fire up that lap top and spew forth with!!!!

All this prayen isent natral for me.....the old boy up stairs is going to be wondering what Im up to!!!!:whistling:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
it is 0900 sunday morn.......where the hell ya at there Mule?????:unsure:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just came in from mowing the grass for the first time this year......spent most of the time wondering how the Mule is doing......I see no word........come on buddy ...I dont like all this silence is hard on us old farts!!!@@

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just wondering.......has any one heard any news from or about the Mule????

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Still waiting to hear some noise from ya Mule.....

Think about this......you leave us here...the old guy upstairs just might apoint you to listen to my prayers.......Now would that not be a revolting development??:unsure:...........Better stick around old bud.......

Leni

Alright everyone. I went to the community list and saw that he did log on yesterday. Nothing today though.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Leni......I didnt think of doing that...good Idea!!!! at least we know he is keeping tabs on us.......

And to Mule!!!! ya sneeky old fart.....Leni caught ya....didnt she!!!!!!!:brows:
It is good to know you loged in old man!!!!!