• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BUSH slams TRUMP, and voted for Hillary too

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I never liked George H.W. Bush. Not ever. He destroyed most of what Reagan did. He favored big central government. Pretty much everything I dislike is what the first George Bush represents.

And I'm not a big fan of Trump, although I do like his judicial picks and his dismantling of agency regulations. Not a fan of his support of domestic spying on citizens, etc.

But this is more icing on the shit cake and more reason for me to dislike G.H.W.Bush ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...trump-blowhard-in-new-book-dont-like-him.html

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 8.26.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 8.26.50 PM.png
    339 KB · Views: 61

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That does it for me.

The Bush family is OFF my Christmas card list! :hammer:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
They're all denizens of the swamp!! I don't think the old man's brain is firing on all cylinders.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Despite hovering under the coattails of President Reagan, some may remember that Bush senior did not win re-election. But it is interesting that he suggests he doesn't know much about Trump so he voted for the crooked liar????

Yeah, I agree with Mla2ofus, there's a misfire upstairs.

Perhaps in November of 1992 our nation dodged a bullet.:whistling:

rugerman

He is pissed that Jeb didn’t get to run for president, the whole Bush clan is, they had it all figured out, first family to have 3 members who became president. But Trump squashed that dream big time, now the whole clan is pissed about it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He is senile

Still not an excuse. And he still was in favor of undoing what Reagan accomplished. So screw him. He was an ass. He is an ass. Maybe a senile ass, but no less an ass.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting that the MSM (mainstream media) didn't interview any of the Bush family or other RINOs while Obama was president.

Conspiracy or facts???

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
They refused to criticize Oblumbo when he was in the WH, all the while destroying the country piece by piece. No biggie. Now, with Trump we have a president who wants to drain the swamp and it is time to speak up. What a family of douche kits.

Assholes, everyone of the Bushes. Thank God that pussy jeb crapped the bed in a hurry.