• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pirate Girl

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In times past when both she and I have taken such "sabbaticals" we have let each other know. This time nothing.:unsure:

Truly, I am worried.

Same here, Franc. The last email I have for her is still active but no response. It's totally out of character.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Any Snail Mail address? Our know her real name etc. ? Should be able to find her that way.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I take it she disappeared from the liberal heaven forum she moderates at, as well. Yes, maybe now it is time for a little consternation. :idea:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
GOOD NEWS!

LOLLIE TURNED UP IN DEFIANCE OH. FOUND OUT ON ANOTHER FORUM.

Glad she is well.:thumbup::clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. I have not seen it but with my 'flu' eyes I might have missed it. Email is the absolute worst way to contact me. I get over 300 BS emails a day and a good one can be deleted in my mass deletes.

Edit to add:
I just scanned my email and do not see one from her. If you talk to her please ask her the date and time she sent the email, with that info I should be able to track it down. Thx

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. I have not seen it but with my 'flu' eyes I might have missed it. Email is the absolute worst way to contact me. I get over 300 BS emails a day and a good one can be deleted in my mass deletes.

Edit to add:
I just scanned my email and do not see one from her. If you talk to her please ask her the date and time she sent the email, with that info I should be able to track it down. Thx

She emailed me Jan 30, 9:18 am.

I'll let her know you didn't get it. I expect she will be back very soon.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thx Jimbo. I was able to find it from your info. It appears she emailed all of us one after the other.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thx Jimbo. I was able to find it from your info. It appears she emailed all of us one after the other.

Not me!!!!

Personally, I think she is having too much fun with family and especially those grand babies to want to bother with old farts like us. And more power to her. :smile:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not me!!!!

Personally, I think she is having too much fun with family and especially those grand babies to want to bother with old farts like us. And more power to her. :smile:

That's one possible explanation. I'm sure there are others. I expect she sill let us know at some point.

Meanwhile it's good to know that she is doing well. Just making some life changes.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's one possible explanation. I'm sure there are others. I expect she sill let us know at some point.

Meanwhile it's good to know that she is doing well. Just making some life changes.

:clap: wow,that took a while lol... sorry all,trying to learn the ins and outs of this phone :yum: it suggested getting tapatalk app before logging in but haven't done that yet.

Life is Wonderful! I am very happy living in Defiance with Ty and the family.
Will be going back to work in the spring and getting on with other plans as well.

You've all been missed much!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: wow,that took a while lol... sorry all,trying to learn the ins and outs of this phone :yum: it suggested getting tapatalk app before logging in but haven't done that yet.

Life is Wonderful! I am very happy living in Defiance with Ty and the family.
Will be going back to work in the spring and getting on with other plans as well.

You've all been missed much!

WELCOME BACK! :mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey hey PG. You sure do not need to use tapatalk. I use my phone once in awhile but just use the browser.
Is anyone here using tapatalk, does it work okay? I tried it and something was screwy. I forget what.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey hey PG. You sure do not need to use tapatalk. I use my phone once in awhile but just use the browser.
Is anyone here using tapatalk, does it work okay? I tried it and something was screwy. I forget what.

Welcome back PG :thumbup:

As for Tapatalk. It sucks. I tried it once, then deleted it.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back PG [emoji106]

As for Tapatalk. It sucks. I tried it once, then deleted it.
I've been using tapatalk on my phone for a couple years. It's alright if you fork out the yearly $4.99 to get rid of the ads. I have another guitar forum I follow and with tapatalk I can flip back and forth between them very easily.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
... oops!:yum:
Yes more snow to come as well :hammer:

Attachments

• 20180208_074244.jpg
    20180208_074244.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 20180208_074238.jpg
    20180208_074238.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 210

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see you back, Lollie! :flowers: Most of all, it's good to know that you were just taking down time; some folks were getting worried about you. (Not me, of course; I knew you were just fine. Absolutely ... sorta! :unsure:)