• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Robert Mueller

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had hopes of a semi fair report from Mueller and his team.
It appears that was a pipe dream. :pat:

Attachments

• RobertMueller.jpg
    RobertMueller.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 60

rugerman

I don’t trust the man, to close to too many bad players and the democrats, don’t think he will not be biased when it comes to his friends .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought he was a man of character, then I heard he was very close with Comey ....so the jury is still out.
However, Jimbo shared this
The quote was not make by Mueller. Apologies guys.

Jimbo said:
However, Mueller — who is currently investigating President Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice — never made such a statement. It has been attributed to Robert Muller, former Assistant Secretary General to the United Nations and the 1989 winner of the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education. Conspiracy theorist Dwight Kinman used the quote as an epigraph for a chapter in his 1993 book “The World’s Last Dictator”

Snopes

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I say give him some slack 'cause it sounds like he's digging into the dem side of russian collusion. However it appears he was FBI's top dog when the uranium deal wss

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
But he was involved, or at least in the know, on the hill/238U/rooskies.
It's all smoke and mirrors.

rugerman

Anyone who was a part of the obama administration in any way should be viewed with suspicion, you lay down with pigs you smell like a pig. Obama’s administration was the most corrupt administration in recent history , no telling who was paid off or got a kick back to keep their mouth shut to the crap that bunch of crooks pulled and are still pulling with the help of the democrats and the republicans like Mccain who don’t give a damn about this country they only care how their actions benefit themselves.