• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'nite, tig--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my pal found my kitty, tig,; my 'lil buddy, once he'd taken his final nap, a few nights ago--
a kindly pal of ours gave us a place to put him to rest, & those guys made him his gravesite--
my being inpatient kept me from being there, although i'll plant ping-pong balls rather than flowers for him, as it's on a sprawling hill, & we could not plant actual plant items for him-- tig would chase them (ping-pongs, not plants)-- incessantly -- here to there & then here again, then take a nap, usually-- & aw, how he would purr & plain 'ol be my tig--
God Bless his 'lil meowing soul~~
R.I.P., 'lil guy~~

Attachments

• Picture004.jpg
    Picture004.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh Sorry for your loss Aubery. They are one of the family so when you lose them it sure hurts. :(

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope Tig finds kitty heaven, with fields of catnip, mice that are just a wee bit too slow, a good napping place, and no dogs.

Aubrey, you will be held in our thoughts.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pets are not just animals because they become a big part of our lives, and our families. So sorry to hear the news about your loss.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As stated above, they become a big part of our lives because, in part, they become such great and faithful friends. Condolences.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
guys, i luv him-- God, that is so sad, losing him, & me not being there--i wasn't there when he went away; i went inpatient 4 a few, & my tigs went to Heaven
how i luv that 'lil man, awwwwww TY

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
guys, i luv him-- God, that is so sad, losing him, & me not being there--i wasn't there when he went away; i went inpatient 4 a few, & my tigs went to Heaven
how i luv that 'lil man, awwwwww TY
Went inpatient? I hope you are doing better now.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah; i tend to get too teensy, so they were tube-feeding me/giving me fluids, & scads of them, (hospitals) & so on & so forth--
sigh--
if i'd have known my tig would get that ill, that fast, my God, i would have not gotten someone to take him until i got well; he went so fast-- aw, if i'd get to hug him & say he's gonna be well--
i luv my 'lil tig~

& TY; i'm not 100%, tho over 100 lbs.~ (4 me, that is an accomplishment)

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for the loss of your furry friend. We lost our David to cancer this summer sure is amazing how they become such a part of the family. Remember the good times!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i keep going to pet him, & he's not there, so i'll say, 'Mom is here, anyhow, tigs, & you're in kitty-cat Heaven, & we luv u, 'lil man'~ (i change that often enough, tho make sure he knows we gave him anything he could meow 4) dagnabbit, my luv 4 that 'lil guy won't fade, & i'll pray that he knows that--
--dear, sweet 'ol tigs
TY, yins guys, & tigs may well be sending his purrs your way, as well~
i dreamt of him playing-- he was batting at his toy & me, washing dishes-- closure~

Last edited: