• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayers please

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
My premature grandchild Rosabella is fighting for her life, prayers please i am heartbroken,this year cant get any worse.

Attachments

• IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 181

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With a few prayers and some human assistance from the medical profession, miracles can happen. We'll pray for her, for you and for the whole family.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
With a few prayers and some human assistance from the medical profession, miracles can happen. We'll pray for her, for you and for the whole family.

Bob's correct. Miracles can happen.

Prayers from us.

Jim

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm praying for her and for the Lord to give the Doctor's wisdom just as he gave St.Luke the physician wisdom.

Galvatron

Rosabella is making progress,breathing on her own and hopefully by the end of the week she will be transfered back to our local hospital.

Thanks for all of your positive thoughts and prayers,still a long way to go i just pray there is no permanent damage.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rosabella is making progress,breathing on her own and hopefully by the end of the week she will be transfered back to our local hospital.

Thanks for all of your positive thoughts and prayers,still a long way to go i just pray there is no permanent damage.

Dean we're so happy to hear of her progress.

I wish we didn't live so far apart with an ocean between.

Jim

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I think its safe for me to say that there will be more prayers will be on their way from all of us. And hopefully the small miracles that are needed will continue daily until Rocabella is thriving on her own and your whole family can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Galvatron

Sadly there is nothing i can do,even if i go to London to the hospital i cant see her as only mum and dad can enter intensive care unit.

Buti do intend on helping out with money costs ect,and leilani my other grandchild by my daughter needs some granpa time,this weekend i am going to spoil her as she is only 3 and is so so confused,not only am i granpa i am also like a father to her.

Leilani rose and granpa are going to have a ball this weekend lol:w00t2:

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 143

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Prayers are on their way. Sorry that they are late but I missed this thread.

Galvatron ... you have a good heart.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
How is little Rosabella doing? At our church service Monday I asked for more prayers for her. I hope she is doing better.

Galvatron

Sorry for late update i have been so so busy.

Rosabella is finally home and at the weekend i finally got some time with her,she is doing just great,miracles do happen.

She loves a snuggle with granpa:flowers:

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 113

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome news Galvi!!!!!! Congrats. Yes ..miracles do happen. :thumb:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
She's absolutely beautiful!!!!

Are you sure that she's related to you? :yum::yum::yum:

Sorry bud, I just had to gig ya.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Like many others have already said, "Miracles do happen!" I am glad, she is one of them. ENJOY what has been so preciously given! (seems that you most definitely are!)