• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

newly restored thiokol spryte and trialer

trackmaster

thought id send some pics of my spryte since im done with both projects. Just need snow!!:clap:

Attachments

• thiokol201 with trailer 002.jpg
    thiokol201 with trailer 002.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 830
  • thiokol201 with trailer 003.jpg
    thiokol201 with trailer 003.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 852
  • thiokol201 with trailer 004.jpg
    thiokol201 with trailer 004.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 868
  • thiokol201 with trailer 005.jpg
    thiokol201 with trailer 005.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 857
  • thiokol201 with trailer 001.jpg
    thiokol201 with trailer 001.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 824
  • thiakol new shots 009.jpg
    thiakol new shots 009.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 825

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good. You are ready for snow or to at least break something!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When you consider the age of these cats and in many cases the abuse they have gone through it is part of the equation. Wanted to stop and check out the electric co. one that was sitting out in front of their office today but it was pouring rain. It looks like it could be a spryte.

Jimf

Nice job.

I finished my trailer last week now it time to start on the Spryte / 1963 # 58. Any inforamtion, manual, etc. wouild be greatly apperciated.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I like it ! nice job . Nice trailer single axel easy to tow . How much does it weigh truck and trailer at the scale with a full tank

Jimf

Well those photos give me hope. I have about 95 % parts and hope to have mine painted by Thanksgiving.
What I haven't found are axle bushing. Do you know of any place that I can find them.
Nice job on the cat !