• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I guess it depends.........

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
.....on who you are when you flat out lie to the FBI. General Flynn has basically had his life and career ruined for doing the exact same thing Abedin and Mills did. Let's not even get started on the bitch of Benghazi and all the lying she did.

This Peter Strzok FBI agent is going to be a real pain in the ass for Mueller going forward. It would not surprise me if Trump just fires his worthless ass and lets the chips fall where they may.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12...n-cheryl-mills-charged-lied-peter-strzok-fbi/

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, that's for sure. Anthony Weiner and the bitch Lerner from the IRS should have alreay been brought up on charges ....but no, their dems. Let em off scott free. :angry:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is all such bullshit. Those Dem cack sackers lie right through their ass under oath to the FBI and Congress and time and time again nothing happens to them. Not a damn thing. Klinton mishandles classified information over and over again and homey Comey says no big deal yet PO1 Kristian Saucier goes to prison for taking 6 pictures on the USS Alexandria. 6 pictures he took so he could show his Mom what he did on board the boat. That does NOT make it right, but again, the double standard is blinding.

It all bullshit. The old saying its not who you know but who you blow really applies to these Dems. Trump needs to fire MuleFace Mueller.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think it's time for Sessions to drain his swamp! All these deep state Trump haters need to tossed out on their asses. If they can't be fired then transfer them to BFE!!

rugerman

Trump needs to purge ALL of the former obama folks NOW, that would go a long way to stopping all this leaking of information. Then he needs to release any democrats that are still working in the Trump administration in ANY capacity and any trouble makers in the civil service (if he can’t fire them then change their duty station to podunk corners to keep them out of the way. Then repopulate those positions with people loyal to the republican cause.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Trump needs to purge ALL of the former obama folks NOW, that would go a long way to stopping all this leaking of information. Then he needs to release any democrats that are still working in the Trump administration in ANY capacity and any trouble makers in the civil service (if he can’t fire them then change their duty station to podunk corners to keep them out of the way. Then repopulate those positions with people loyal to the republican cause.

Why hasn't this happened? I know easier said then done, but these assholes are ruining this country yet there they are still sitting on their fat asses doing not a damn thing constructive and collect their paychecks and I just imagine the fat salaries they get paid.

Like Mike said, time to clean the swamp and run these assholes out of town. Starting with MuleFace. MAGA will never happen with them around. :biggrin: