• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Neglecting to tell people can sometimes be...

Gunsrus

A bitch. I recently had a buddy of mine come to my flat and talked to her about making photos for someone who was interested in my flat. Little did I know, though, that said person was pregnant and a week later, I learn she is about to give birth. WTF?! I was waiting for an answer from the person who was wanting to know about my dwelling, so she might buy it, and then just today, my friend notifies me that she's due to go into labour soon.

For fuck's sake, what the fuck happened?! I mean, you don't conceal the knowledge of someone's advanced pregnancy in a case like this! I was waiting for a week without a reply and then all of a sudden I get a pipe bomb through the phone telling me that said client was pregnant and was unable to come forward yet... a week! Had I known that, I would've said, okay, I'll wait as long as it takes and I wish this expecting mother well... I don't have any hard feelings against her... my friend deserves them... Fuck, I was kept in the dark, expecting news, when I could not have gotten it because my friend, who I think might be upset about the fact that I can't bed and wed her daughter yet because she's underage, chose not to let me know about something important. Pregnancy is a delicate thing to be sure, but not to be kept under wraps when somebody wants to sell their fucking place.

It's done. There's nothing I can do about it, but I swear, I'm going to at least try to stop something like this from happening again. It's not right to hide someone's state of being for the sake of what the fuck ever. Fuck the people who do that!

Gunsrus

My apologies, everyone. I got only four hours of sleep the night before posting this message. I also wasn't fully aware of the facts. My mother explained the facts to me and it turns out I was wrong. I'm sorry for any bad feelings that I may have stirred up. Rest assured, I won't be so rash next time. This pregnant woman's no reason for me to get so heated. I also apologize for the offensive language used.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think that there is any need to apologize. We all take off half cocked sometimes. Besides that's what we're here for.