• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NorthernRedneck

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Opened right up. Still a bit of infection. But looking better. My grandma was apparently alert today but very weak and high on morphine. She asked my brother where I was. This is where. Dealing with this at home.

66488f4ba9ec4adb5421d25de03dbff9.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Been two years today since the accident. It's been a struggle to say the least. Most days I don't feel any better than I did 6 months after the accident. But I keep pushing forward and do what I have to in order to get stuff done. It's a daily battle not knowing how I will feel from hour to hour. Makes it damned hard to plan anything. Oh well. It is what it is.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The writing is pretty much on the wall for me now. Since it's the 2 year point of the accident all the doctors and basically say the same thing. I got what I got. And they pretty much all agree that I can't work anymore. My work benefits agree. They just advised me that I'm covered to the year 2043 for monthly payments. So basically I'm on "cash for life". It's a bittersweet pill to swallow. I won't have to worry about cash on one hand. On the other, I'm pretty much useless now. Day to day is nothing more than a battle with pain. It's very depressing to think that I'm only 40 and will have to spend the next 40 years in pain.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk