• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Here Comes Irma!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: Sure glad I am not vacationing in South FL this coming weekend. I know many times predictions fall way shot of what is expected. Lots of hype and not much action. Hope that is the case this time, but I fear it is not.

Attachments

• HurricaneIrma11 am 0905.png
    HurricaneIrma11 am 0905.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 133

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Better yet, sure am glad I did not buy one of those South Florida Beach Front Bargain hunt houses. :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I just do not understand why these Floridians who fully know when hurricane season arrives do not prepare themselves better. Why not have water, freeze dried food, gas on hand and keep your vehicles well gassed. Why wait until the last minute to prepare and wait in line for hours and hours for the basic necessities. I dunno, maybe it is me, but I do not get it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 3 Florida residents arriving at my home later today. They are here for a funeral of my aunt. The original plan is for them to return to Florida (Tampa area) on Friday but not sure that will happen???

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
holy cow..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5qYrboTUE"]Live footage as Hurricane Irma destroys Maho Beach Cam in St Maarten 9/6/2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Must have hurricane viewing item!

Attachments

• IMG_6939.JPG
    IMG_6939.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 181

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, this sucker ain't backing down a bit. Still steaming toward FLA.

Trump and Gov Scott are doing Yeoman's work getting the state prepared. What a difference from our last two moron presidents. Both of them had their heads up their asses when it came to handling a crisis like this. Trump has no such problems. :clap:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not to take anything from Trump, but IMO the last two didn't have the right people working for them. You just can't get the job done right if you hire asskissers!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not to take anything from Trump, but IMO the last two didn't have the right people working for them. You just can't get the job done right if you hire asskissers!!
Mike

Good point. They both loved their political hacks, especially the OButtHole. Didn't matter if they did not know shit, as long as they know how to kiss ass. Remember Bush telling his FEMA Director he was doing a great job on Katrina when the asswipe was spending hours in the mirror trying to figure out which polo shirt looked best before he went on camera to blow smoke up everybody's asses. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A pic from a day or so ago. All lanes heading north. :eek: Junction 95 and the Florida Turnpike.

Attachments

• FL_AllLanesDrivingNorth.jpg
    FL_AllLanesDrivingNorth.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 67