• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump Elected President of the United States

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone catch the speech? I've been flipping between 4 news channels this morning and not a word on it.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone catch the speech? I've been flipping between 4 news channels this morning and not a word on it.

It's tonight.

CHICAGO NEWS 01/09/2017, 03:59pm
Museums, CTA prep for Obama’s farewell address

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/museums-cta-prep-for-obamas-farewell-address/

President Barack Obama’s farewell address Tuesday evening in Chicago is prompting the CTA to add extra service, and will close several Museum Campus institutions early.

The Field Museum will close at 1 p.m. Tuesday and the Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium will close at 1:15 p.m., according to a joint statement from the museums.

CTA will operate longer Green Line trains between 6 p.m. Tuesday and 1 a.m. Wednesday, according to the CTA. The #3 King Drive bus will also run more frequently between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.

The Cermak-McCormick Place Green Line station is located about three blocks west of McCormick Place, CTA said. Commuters taking the Red, Brown, Orange and Blue lines will be able to make free transfers on the Green Line from Red and Orange Line Roosevelt stations, the Clark/Lake Blue Line station and Brown and Pink Line loop stations.

Doors open at 5 p.m. for Obama’s speech, which is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. at McCormick Place.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got it, thanks. Saw the time stamp on the post mentioning it and thought it was last night.

No way I'm watching it. I like my TV and don't want to shoot it. It's just going to be a series of lies of how great he is and the Country is for having him there.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ekjk7m.jpg

Desert Dude

I didn't read all five pages in this thread (eyes going bad), so sorry in advance if someone already posted this.

The reason Hillary was a no show on election night was because she was in a drunken rage over her loss.

When things started going south she cancelled her fireworks show to start with. Cher was supposed to drop from the ceiling at the victory party, that was cancelled. Cher later tweeted she wanted to kill herself.

Rumor has it there was a Statue of Liberty (I think it was on a cake) that she threw at a wall, and it stuck in the wall. And a custom big screen TV some Arab nation donated was destroyed, etc.

They say she had to be sedated.

That's the reason Podesta had to come out and tell her supporters to go home.

:drama: :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't read all five pages in this thread (eyes going bad), so sorry in advance if someone already posted this.

The reason Hillary was a no show on election night was because she was in a drunken rage over her loss.

When things started going south she cancelled her fireworks show to start with. Cher was supposed to drop from the ceiling at the victory party, that was cancelled. Cher later tweeted she wanted to kill herself.

Rumor has it there was a Statue of Liberty (I think it was on a cake) that she threw at a wall, and it stuck in the wall. And a custom big screen TV some Arab nation donated was destroyed, etc.

They say she had to be sedated.

That's the reason Podesta had to come out and tell her supporters to go home.

:drama: :yum:

Well, first of all I have no idea what or who stopped Cher but I shall never ever forgive them.

Secondly, Hillary is a lying, schizo maniac that even God could not bring himself to allow to move into the Oval Office, even to teach this country a lesson it most likely deserved.

Anyone who has bothered to watch the 15 minute speech Trump gave on board the USS Gerald R Ford will walk away totally impressed. He paid homage to the Navy and to the Battle of Midway that is celebrating its 75th anniversary and to all our men and women in uniform both current and past. Unlike his predecessor, Trump loves the men and women who are serving and have served. That is why I love him and am his biggest fanboy. :biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How the fuck did it happen? Somebody wake me up, its just a bad dream and our president is not a cartoon evil character with an pale orange wig on top of it. The end is near...
Seriously? It happened because he was running against a lying thief. Some wanted Trump, others could not pull the lever for Hillary no matter who was running against her and Trump was the benefactor. Overall I think he has done a damn good job, better than Hillary would have had she been elected. What do you think?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
How the fuck did it happen? Somebody wake me up, its just a bad dream and our president is not a cartoon evil character with an pale orange wig on top of it. The end is near...

So, apparently you must feel this country would be a lot better off today if Hillary Klinton had been elected instead of Trump.

Instead of having Trump who the liberals say is friendly to Putin, we would have Comrade Klinton who gave Putin half our Uranium, a defective reset button and a boss who said once said the 80's are calling and it wants it's Russian foreign policy back. :yum: Such a nice cozy relationship with Putin wouldn't you say?

Do your homework, young Padawan and stop drinking the liberal Kool-Aid and believing everything the MSM wants to shove down your throat.

Wart

What do you think?

Considering this post:
Originally Posted by JonStewart View Post
has been removed:

I think you've created your own little echo chamber where a shared crazy can be nurtured.

Since there is no JonStewart View Post in the members list mayhaps you created him to have something to attack.
?

I suppose my account will go the way of Stewart, because, you know, snowflakes need their safe place.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Considering this post:
has been removed:

I think you've created your own little echo chamber where a shared crazy can be nurtured.

Since there is no JonStewart View Post in the members list mayhaps you created him to have something to attack.
?

I suppose my account will go the way of Stewart, because, you know, snowflakes need their safe place.

You're welcome to stick around but be warned, there are NO SAFE SPACES here!! Like a famous dem president said: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!".

Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Considering this post:
has been removed:

?

It's peeps like you which causes any real discussion about politics to go to hell on this forum.
Just sayin'

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess Wart can't come up with any pro dem points to argue or counter the pro repub points so he attacks the forum and it's members.
FYI when a member breaks the rules he is banned. If it is a short time member all their posts are deleted. Once banned he is no longer a member an they will not show up n the member list. Duh. JonStewart was a member here for less than 24 hours.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The flakes are melting:
1 scotus judge
#2 close behind
And maybe even #3 before 7.5 years are up.
Then Pence has 8 more years to clean up this shit

And then the Travel Ban is legal, and these sick phuk liberals chear when judges, of all people, play politics, instead of upholding the law.

And I just heard that federal money CAN go to private schools for things like playgrounds and basketball courts.

Their heads must be exploding.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Considering this post:
has been removed:

?

Who in hell is this guy? :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
No clue really why he'd post on here.
I do know he was on Doc's netcookingtalk for a while and got slung from there for being nasty.
But that's been years ago.

Yeah, well the reason I even mentioned it is because he has been a member here since 2009. Usually the nasty trolls say what they feel the need to say in the moment and then move on forgetting their username and or password by the next day. :yum: Not so in this case, eh? Maybe what we have here is a smart troll. You think?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Appears to be a paying member so let him/her stick around and we'll watch the snowflake melt.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
After one year, the Donald has just one thing to say, without saying it. I remember that look very well from my Dad. Scared the shit out of me every time. LOL.

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 4.03.05 PM.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL Oh yeah. I know that 'look'.
Still nice seeing this thread pop up once in awhile. :thumb:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL Oh yeah. I know that 'look'.
Still nice seeing this thread pop up once in awhile. :thumb:

You're damn right friggin A right it is. I consider it my mission to keep this thread juiced from time to time just to revel in it and put my smug on from time to time. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump!!!
I must say after all this time this does make sense to me now.
He may be a tweeting twerp at times but nonetheless...
:smile:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522887484507.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522887484507.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 88

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Another bump!!
I can say that I do indeed love our President.

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1524922109159.jpg
    FB_IMG_1524922109159.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 54