• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

xpost portland OR Craigslist Spryte

jmurphy

that cat was listed for sale in reno 2 weeks ago for 4800 in as is condition, someone is trying to double there money

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that has oc-4 rear end not c-12 rear end like ad says, does it?

I've owned an A model Spryte, and I agree. That's an OC-4 with drop bo+es, and it's an A model with no interior at all. About double the price to..

Regards, Kirk

ssort

Def a OC-4. And that poor rig has seen better days. I'm not sure that is worth 4500.......... Lots of Sprytes, etc for sale these days especially on KSL Classified, eBay, etc. Sort of odd that so many are for sale all at once.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm thinking it's a: "you bought what"? from the spouse and the owner is trying to get the price + shipping back after they found the issues and the cost of restoration.

I'd give 2300...