• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Al enough is enough

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen I know you just love your new powers up there. you have had enough fun now, would you please let it snow up here before my snow cat's rot away from not being used. sorry about all the Kristi jokes if I wanted to live where it snowed as much as it does in panama I would move there.

Leni

Allen I know you just love your new powers up there. you have had enough fun now, would you please let it snow up here before my snow cat's rot away from not being used. sorry about all the Kristi jokes if I wanted to live where it snowed as much as it does in panama I would move there.

While you're at it Al, we could use some more rain here in SoCal. :flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I can picture a sly grin on his face right now!!!!!!!!

and him thinking.......ya going to recend those Kristy jokes now!!!!!:shifty::brows::yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
He must be playing a joke on some one as we just got 17 inches the other day. :sad:

And I don't have one of them god damn sno machines all you guys talk about. :soapbox:

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
He meant to give it to you, but he gave it all to me on the other side of the country.
Here is a couple of photos of my son opening the highway after it was closed last week after a BIG storm

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 115
  • photo file 268.jpg
    photo file 268.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 111