• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ripped off

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I am so angry my blood is boiling,elderly neighbors of mine had car trouble and they entrusted some ass wipe to repair their car,head gasket had gone and he charged them £665 to put it right.

2 days after getting it back they called me to say they had broken down at the local shops and the mechanic could not come out until later that day so i picked them up,when the mechanic did show he popped up the hood looked down and said the starter motor is dead and would need replacing and it would cost another £175 to sort and just drove off and left them there,so i got a tow rope and dragged it home for them.

Next day i popped the hood and within 5 min found the starter motor had a loose wire and fixed it,then it started over heating so i started to nose around and it had no anti freeze in it,thermostat was stuck shut and it had a bloody airlock,this guy charged them all that money and it was half assed to say the least.

It took me 2 hours to clean up his mess and to get the car running good again,i am so angry he done this to good honest elderly neighbors of mine,to top it off he wont answer his phone,so after my rant here i am going to see him face to face to demand a part if not full refund for taking the piss!!!

If i aint back soon i may have been arrested:hammer::hammer::hammer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you on the other side of the pond have stop or hold payment options like we do here?

You could have the money paid to the mechanic held until dispute is resolved.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hate auto repair/dealership shops that rip off women, old folks and the ignorant.
Mike

Galvatron

Well that was fun,this fucking idiot is the worst i have come across...he started with"all work was done to a high standard"...my tone changed and it went to "maybe i cut a few corners to help keep the price down"...then when he slung a threat and i made promises he said"a junior member of staff is to blame".

He was the first to offer a refund in part, my counter offer was in full as none of the work could be warranted....he choked i said cash as paid would be accepted...he demanded the invoice back i took all £665 back in cash.

I am banned from his premises was his final words,tosser:hammer::hammer::hammer:

My neighbors are amazed to have their money back,i am amazed such scum can do shit like this to innocent people,piece of shit toss pot jerk wank stain cnut of a twat:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Leni

Good for you Galvatron! Those folks can certainly use that money for other things.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvatron...Enforcer.

Attachments

• enforcer-2x.jpg
    enforcer-2x.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 127

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hats off to you for getting it sorted Galvi. Rip off artists are a lower form of life.

Galvatron

Now i have calmed down i must admit i do have a warm glowing feeling,i shall reward myself with a nice fat cigar today.