• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Introducing myself

Tweeker

Hello to all
My name is Alan and I am new here at this forum, My nick name is tweeker, because that is what everyone called us technicians in the Navy, so it kind of stuck.
My interest are radio, 4X4's, emergency prepparedness, history and pretty much anything else if it has been called boring :smile:
I am 54 years old, married and not yet retired, obviously.
I am also interested in treasure hunting and am active on two such forum sites, desertusa, and thelostdutchmanmine sites.
My wife buys my shoes so I don't know my shoe size,:yum:
I also have a warped sense of humor
Alan

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You will fit in. Just watch out for Rusty. He was in a collision a while back and almost got his head on straight.:w00t2::clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome bro'.

A warped sense of humor will be welcome here because we are all so straight and upright, especially Pirate Girl. Watch out for her and her trusty sidekick Luvs. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome bro'.

A warped sense of humor will be welcome here because we are all so straight and upright, especially Pirate Girl. Watch out for her and her trusty sidekick Luvs. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hey now, watch that!
You be talkin' about 2 chicks with lady balls.
:biggrin:

Welcome welcome Tweeker!

Always nice to see new members join the best forum on the internet.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No matter what Frank says the girls on here are trainable.:whistling::whistling: Rusty and Galvi.............lets just say many efforts have failed.:yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Trainable?
Hrmmmph!!

Aren't any girls on here at the moment who are willing to be trained (or tamed for that matter).

We're one of the guys and know our place.
Always a step ahead and smarter...lol

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
9.jpg
Welcome as you can see I found my treasure!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome a board Tweeker, we have some similiar interests, i listen to the radio too. :biggrin: BTW i hope you dont think the LDM treasure is "still" there. :w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to FF, Tweeker, good to have you on board. You would do best to ignore the guy called Muleman. He is just a troll that we haven't been able to ban yet :yum:

wanderer

Trainable?
Hrmmmph!!

Aren't any girls on here at the moment who are willing to be trained (or tamed for that matter).

We're one of the guys and know our place.
Always a step ahead and smarter...lol

:clap: ^

welcome tweeker!
warped sense of humor?

yep, you will fit right in around here!

Leni

I'm with you Pirate Girl. This belly dancer isn't trainable either. Those guys had to behave themselves when I did the sword dance, or else. And it was sharp enough to do the job.

Welcome tweeker. Always nice to have new members. Tweeker are you talking about regular radio or ham radio?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome aboard! The more sailors on here, the better. We old swab-jockeys are the only ones that know how to handle
Pirate Girls! :whistling: