• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Indianapolis 500~ yeah baby!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, so who else is going to be watching?

I'm going with Helio Castroneves..:rock::thumb:

1Scott Dixon#9
2Dan Wheldon#10
3Ryan Briscoe#6
4Helio Castroneves#3
5Danica Patrick#7
6Tony Kanaan#11
7Marco Andretti#26
8Vitor Meira#4T
9Hideki Mutoh#27
10Ed Carpenter#20
11Tomas Scheckter#12
12Townsend Bell#99
13Graham Rahal#06
14Darren Manning#14
15Bruno Junqueira#18
16Justin Wilson#02
17Buddy Rice#15
18Davey Hamilton#22
19Alex Lloyd#16
20Ryan Hunter-Reay#17
21John Andretti#24
22Sarah Fisher#67
23Will Power#8
24Jeff Simmons#41
25Oriol Servia#5
26EJ Viso#33
27Milka Duno#23
28Mario Moraes#19
29Enrique Bernoldi#36
30Jaime Camara#34
31AJ Foyt IV#2
32Buddy Lazier#91
33Marty Roth#25

Cityboy

Banned
Not me...never found racing all that interesting. But I do like Danica Patrick :brows:

danica072.jpg
danica804.jpg
danica06.jpg

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Not me...never found racing all that interesting. But I do like Danica Patrick :brows:

danica072.jpg
danica804.jpg
danica06.jpg

I can go along with that. Back when I was employed I used to get about a dozen free tickets to the Indy 500 every year for entertaining clients. I ended up giving them all away and not going myself after a going a couple of times. I just couldn't get into it. I'll probably watch it on TV though just to see if Danica can perform well. I only started being interested in seeing her win after I heard several of the other drivers complain that Danica had an advantage because she only weighs about 100 pounds. Cry me a river! I want to see all of those guys get beat by her. Some of the best drivers just consider he an aggressive competitor though. I really don't know much about Indy Car racing or Danica, but I understand that she really wants to win; not just be a female on the track.

BTW Cityboy, have you seen pictures of Milka Duno? She's pretty easy on the eyes as well.

Cityboy

Banned
Oh, I didn't miss it, just didn't wanna use up too much bandwidth. She looks like a tiny little girl too like Danica.

wow.gif
4.jpg

Last edited: