• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

setting trail under an eclipce

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the snow trac out for the first time last night to set and stake trail for the local ski team. I had the unique opportunity to do it during a lunar eclipse, and before you all start in with the this thread is worthless jokes just what am I going to take a picture of at - 15 and no moon light.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that would make a good picture .snow trac and eclipse. now if you could get the northern lights in it. i'll give you a thanks.
jim

PJL

Cause it would look like this.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    136 bytes · Views: 150
This was the closest I could come up with. 1-18-19 Tokositna River, Alaska. -5 F

Good to hear your out on the Trail Don.

Attachments

• 56955475589__A10BC6F6-CDFA-4ADB-A5FE-A1955AD55031.jpg
    56955475589__A10BC6F6-CDFA-4ADB-A5FE-A1955AD55031.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 152

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
This was the closest I could come up with. 1-18-19 Tokositna River, Alaska. -5 F

Good to hear your out on the Trail Don.
glad to see your still at it too Randy. we still am lacking snow coverage in some areas, as the disadvantaged minority heads are still sticking up in the wind swept areas but they now have a good base that wont blow away.