• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

christini 450

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Shipping company called today and my christini 450 DS will be delivered monday.
I had them lower it to 34.5 from the 37 seat height. This one is special because it is a show demo and has a few options plus 5hrs on it.
It is a birthday gift to myself two days early. That should justify it ,Right?
jim
Christini AWD 450DS - Christini Technologies, Inc.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well The Rokon must have impressed you didn't it....

Never tried many dirt bikes. I think AWD makes lots of sence however. If your as old as you seem to let on, don't let this new toy hurt you. Winter is amost here!

Happy birthday BTW...and many more.

Regards, Kirk

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They need to do it for KLR'S

But for the cost of the KLR and the conversion I could get a jeep but that would be tough on single track!

tom

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Shipping company called today and my christini 450 DS will be delivered monday.
I had them lower it to 34.5 from the 37 seat height. This one is special because it is a show demo and has a few options plus 5hrs on it.
It is a birthday gift to myself two days early. That should justify it ,Right?
jim
Christini AWD 450DS - Christini Technologies, Inc.

Oh Crap ! That looks fast . Where are the training wheels ? I would kill myself on one of those .
Have fun , be careful !:clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i could see a place for it around here tundra and sand beaches, but Jim at your age shouldn't you be trying to get as manny days between now and theh pearly gates not trying to shorten them . also the name has a certain ring to it you arn't planning to get an orange boat and put tracks on it like Big Al did.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i already am thinking of ways to "pimp it out" like you say .
I just want to climb that bad spot on the trail with out going really fast to get up it.
jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
DSC05946.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now there's a birthday smile if I ever saw one!:dancing:

Pics when assembled required, I think...

Be carefull the first few runs. Hopefully it's a low end torque type motor with a smooth power band....with no surprises.

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
WaIT ! You bought a motor cycle with only one tire ??? Man you must be one hella rider !!!:wow:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm replacing the cab . I should see a jump from 30 to 44hp. it was hard starting and lowered at the factory for emissions. now back to something that works.
jim

dep6113

Good to have more HP. I have an ATK 605. In the summer we sometimes go from Greenwater to whistling jacks or Easton on Thursday nights for dinner. Keep us posted on how it runs and works.
Dave

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
last summer was the first year I never made the run from greenwater to Easton.
chnook opens april 3rd.
i'll keep you updated.
jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I added a few more things this year. rekluse auto clutch and the rekluse hand rear brake for holding it on the steep trails. extra fuel tank for that new larger gas sucking carb I needed and a cooling fan on the radiator .
I been thinking of a more aggressive front tire for the all wheel drive. but it just doesn't spinout very often.
with my rock climbing gearing I idle at 7 and do about 60mph on the road.
DSC00580.jpg