• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980 bombi front hubs

snowcatt

He Im trying to take my front hub apart and check the bearings .I removed the axle cap and i can't see how it comes apart . I take it there should be a nut in there but how to get to it? What type of bearings are in there? If any one has a drawing that show that assembly if you could please let e know and I'll give you my Email address
Thanks

brianf

there are two nuts with a lock ring between the two nuts, you can make a special tool or use a hammer and punch to undo nuts, lots of time the outer is really tight I have split them before, make sure you dont screw up theads, the nuts and lock rings are still avail off prinoth, but call dealer first last time i ordered them they had to be made, I always order extras just to be sure