• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IT DIDN'T WORK

two guns

Fox Tried Seven Times to Get the Brother of Zimmerman to Criticize Obama (It Didn't Work)

They just keep on, and on, and on .......

.....Seven times, Fox News anchor Jamie Colby tried to get George Zimmerman's brother to criticize the president and his speech about Trayvon Martin. And seven times, he declined to do so.

Attachments

• Squeaky Toy.jpg
    Squeaky Toy.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I noticed that too. Sounds like Zimmerman's brother might be more of a politician and possibly a bit smarter than our current POTUS. :bonk:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
his brother has a life and he wants to keep it that way, can you imagine the BS he would have to deal with if he criticized the BIG "O"? to be honest I'm glad he left it alone, otherwise we would have a full week of press covering more BS that i care nothing about.