• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Big Dog

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2305868617_c754dc0c9d.jpg

:jumpingSm:jumpingSm

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like to go shooting on my birthday....

Hope you have a good one dog!!

Regards, Kirk

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you!

Today starts a big week, my oldest gets married Saturday so my wife is a buzzsaw (yeah Maddie's mom and dad messed up the order ... LOL). My son's bachelor party was a weekend 5 weeks ago at a game reserve and sporting clays camp and we had a ball. We shot over 250 rounds on that Saturday alone. Since then I've gotten back into the clay shooting sports with my youngest. I joined a club as soon as we got back from the reserve and I've shot 2-3 times every week since (I ran my first 50 on the skeet field my initial visit so I'm hooked again) Friday we picked up a new gun for Colt and the plan is to go shoot this afternoon. It's gonna be a good day!

Kane

Thank you!

Today starts a big week, my oldest gets married Saturday so my wife is a buzzsaw (yeah Maddie's mom and dad messed up the order ... LOL). My son's bachelor party was a weekend 5 weeks ago at a game reserve and sporting clays camp and we had a ball. We shot over 250 rounds on that Saturday alone. Since then I've gotten back into the clay shooting sports with my youngest. I joined a club as soon as we got back from the reserve and I've shot 2-3 times every week since (I ran my first 50 on the skeet field my initial visit so I'm hooked again) Friday we picked up a new gun for Colt and the plan is to go shoot this afternoon. It's gonna be a good day!
Sports are a blast! Enjoy! What type/gauge of shotguns do you use? Chokes?

BTW, Happy BD!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Dawg!!!!! :happybday: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Hope you have a GREAT day. From your plans sounds like that is guaranteed. :clap: :clap: :dancing:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday big guy! Maybe you can talk to wife into doing it human style...