• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toaster Ovens

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah I want one. They are not expensive and I want one for at work. I want something that cleans easy. I want to get away from having to eat out every lunch, eating at the fast foods blah blah blah. The big thing is I think I can eat healthier by cooking right at work. I would cook hamburgers, chicken breast and reheat things from before.

Any suggestions out there as for a good one or any experiences?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We had one for years when I worked 3rd shift. We had a regular menu of things and how long to cook them. Homemade meat pies are great as well as mac and cheese. Sandwiches are good and so are some fish. They have a lot more prepackaged food these days but it has been a few years since I even used ours. It is down in the basement next to the MRE's as a backup if we need it. Watch cooking greasy stuff in it as they can catch fire if you are not right close to them. Tater tots are good in them also.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We haven't had a toaster in our home since Phyl and I got married. The toaster broiler is used just about every day for something. We've gone through 2 of them in 21 years.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We haven't had a toaster in our home since Phyl and I got married. The toaster broiler is used just about every day for something. We've gone through 2 of them in 21 years.

So that is what they mean when they stay 4 slice designed for making toast. Kind of thought that.