• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I know some of you don't like Dick Morris

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
*using best Stewie voice*
OHHH! Yes yes...... right after I throw sulfuric ACID in my eyes TOO.

Attachments

• stewie_griffin1.jpg
    stewie_griffin1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 84

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I watched it and Dick-face is still saying that the elderly wont get the proper care which is BULLSHIT. (and a lie) So Im with Stewie.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is only stating what the reality is. Less doctors,more patients= less care. The idea that we can cover 45 million more without running a deficit is insane. Government has always been inefficient at running anything and healthcare will be even worse.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
He is only stating what the reality is. Less doctors,more patients= less care. The idea that we can cover 45 million more without running a deficit is insane. Government has always been inefficient at running anything and healthcare will be even worse.

You hit it right on the nose. We don't have the doctors to handle the additional 45 million patients.

Sushi I figured because it was Dick Morris you would have a heat attack. :hammer:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
You hit it right on the nose. We don't have the doctors to handle the additional 45 million patients.
:hammer:

Hell, with the statements of the naysayers here on FF here just kill off the 45 million now and go on as if nothing will ever change!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Is that not what most of you are advocating by doing nothing?

Change is inevitable in health care with or without a nationalized or socialized medical provisions. Doing something now before it turns into a total crisis is just being proactive. Most of you that continually criticize all action today have not even expressed any real valid views on how to handle medical care for the future of the country other than basically do nothing now. Doing nothing now will be a crisis in the future. ............. It will not get better only worse. Many of you will see the light when you cannot even get basic medical care because either your insurance drops you or you just do not have the funds/ability to pay for medical care that is available to you........ supposedly free..........

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hell, with the statements of the naysayers here on FF here just kill off the 45 million now and go on as if nothing will ever change!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Is that not what most of you are advocating by doing nothing? .

No that is what you are saying. :hammer::hammer::hammer: I am only wondering how the HC can be money producing when no one is talking about the additional people going to be on the program and how it is going to work with the same amount of Doctors and Facilities. It will be one of them "We underestimated" things again.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched it and Dick-face is still saying that the elderly wont get the proper care which is BULLSHIT. (and a lie) So Im with Stewie.

Sushi, 2 points. 1, after researching lots of things, I do not think that many elderly will get proper care, so consequently I do not believe it is a lie. No matter what Stewie says :hammer:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We don't have the doctors to handle the additional 45 million patients.
:hammer:

So what do you advocate as a solution to the problem you stated and I quoted if not to just let them die by execution by natural forces???????

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Execution and deportation. 1/3 of the problem solved. Room for the thieves from wall street and D.C. Unemployment improved.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
So what do you advocate as a solution to the problem you stated and I quoted if not to just let them die by execution by natural forces???????

Well as long as your talking about killing people lets take the fricken money we are spending for killing the babies/abortion in this country and use it towards a better health care system? Then lets take the ones that are here illegally and do one of two things, either send them back or make them law abiding citizens and they can pay their share into the system. No they would not pay much but a little is something. Why don't we make it tougher for business's to illegally pay the aliens? Maybe all the money going to organizations like ACORN and the unions would help in a better plan also. How about maybe taking all this earmark money that this current administration promised would stop and putting it towards health care. What about all of the stimulus money that right now is making top exec's even richer than they are and putting it towards health care.

And next lets just stop throwing money at problems. Cause that is all this administration is doing right now. If something is not working we need a bill so we can throw more money at the problem. We don't give a chit if it fixes the problem or but let's just throw money at it. Why don't we for once think about what our kids are going to be facing in the future.

Adding all these people into the system is only going to destroy it before it gets off the ground. The direction they are going right now is only taking a mediocre plan and making it worse.

That is a start, just don't change things unless you can see some real results out of it.

As for Dick Morris, I barely know who he is. Remember I only have a TV that gets three local TV stations. I only know of him from what you people here say about him. Forgetting the rest of what he said he truly has a valid point about a rush of new people coming into the system with the current list of doctors and nurses and facilities. Maybe instead of criticizing my question why don't you tell me how we will be able to handle the inrush of people. :neutral:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi, 2 points. 1, after researching lots of things, I do not think that many elderly will get proper care, so consequently I do not believe it is a lie. No matter what Stewie says :hammer:

Dont mess with the Stewie man.