• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
yay!! gotta luv a p'rogie-- sausage/kraut looks yummy, as well~~

I did it again.
Looked for sour cream in fridge.
None.
Too late to caramelize onions, so..
Plain, lightly buttered.
Still delish!

20181222_173616-768x768.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Not dinner but breakfast. My signature egg medley with hash browns. Eggs have chopped leek chopped sweet pepper bacon bits topped with jalapeno cheese. For spices, fresh ground pepper and cajun seasoning. Fry up the veggies first. Crack 3 eggs directly into the pan and ad the spices. Then add the bacon bits. Scramble it up. Top with cheese. Shut the burner off and cover for a couple minutes to melt the cheese. For added zing, Frank's red hot sauce. Mmmmmm. I make this at camp all the time for a good hearty breakfast.
5cd05dcd6518657e2be61bd3dc71a0f7.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Meatloaf for me. With a side of cheddar & broccoli noodles.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This was exceptionally welcoming tonight.
Shepherd's pie.
I made a dessert too with fresh pineapple, heavy whipped cream and shortbread crumbles.
20190129_174149-614x614.jpg

20190129_174054-614x614.jpg

Bamby

I sure am glad I'm not reviewing this thread hungry cause those plates that PG posts surly look scrumptious.
Myself I just had some stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes. I'd post a photo myself but though the foods good I'd fall flat on presentation. Fact is shortly I've got some of the mess to clean up.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Haha, nothing fancy tonight.
Presentation is nice, but not always necessary.
I plate mine neatly for netcookingtalk purposes.
:wink:
20190130_185324-614x614.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Took the easy route tonight and made La Choy sweet and sour chicken chow mein.
It's been a lonnnng time since I've had this.

20190212_184432-768x768.jpg