• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Here it comes again

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It was -22 below this morning on the back porch:doh: Now we are under a storm warning for tonight for lots of snow tonight .

DAMN IT :doh:!!!! The weatherman promised warmer weather and no snow for the next 4 days just 2 days ago .:unsure: What the hell happened ??? But he Promised !!!!!

Come hell or high water (snow) , I am burying myself in my shop tomorrow , turn on the heat , and fiddle with my toys . I am not plowing snow !!!!! I won't do it !!!!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's clear today and im running around in a short sleeve today. you are so lucky

Leni

It was 54 degrees and raining today. It's still raining and boy do we need it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
By comparison we are hot as hell. +1F this morning

Colder tomorrow. We will save on the AC.:brows:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
-8 degrees here, but our next snow is not due to arrive until Saturday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 117

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
DAMN IT :doh:!!!! The weatherman promised warmer weather and no snow for the next 4 days just 2 days ago .:unsure: What the hell happened ??? But he Promised !!!!!
If you like your weather, you can keep it....NOT!!!!

--Barack Hussein Weatherman

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the school kids have another "cold delay" this morning, get to sleep in for an extra 2 hours. "Weatherbug" says its -9 right now.

I don't really understand the concept of a cold delay. Apparently its too cold to stand outside and wait for the bus at 6:30am when its -9 degrees and windy, but two ours later at 8:30am when its -7 degrees and still just as windy, its warm enough to wait outside for the bus?

norscaner

82F here this morning......sitting by the pool getting ready for another day of diving.
Sorry GroomerDude. Couldn't resist lol. Keep the home fires burning.
Nor.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't really understand the concept of a cold delay. Apparently its too cold to stand outside and wait for the bus at 6:30am when its -9 degrees and windy, but two ours later at 8:30am when its -7 degrees and still just as windy, its warm enough to wait outside for the bus?
As explained to me, having the kids stand in the cold is part of it. The other part is related to trying to get the temps inside the school up to a reasonable temperature before getting the kids in there.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It was -22 below this morning on the back porch:doh: Now we are under a storm warning for tonight for lots of snow tonight .

Come hell or high water (snow) , I am burying myself in my shop tomorrow , turn on the heat , and fiddle with my toys . I am not plowing snow !!!!! I won't do it !!!!!

OK.... high water showed up last night ..... We broke a water pipe .
So this morning after coffee I get to open up the wall behind the shower and see what happened ......:sad:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bummer.

My friends who are plumbers are loving the amount of business they are getting from this weather. Frozen pipes everywhere! But what worries me is if we have a fast thaw, with 2 feet of snow on the ground we will see lots of basements flooding because the storm sewers wond be able to handle the flow. Of course my plumber friends told me they bought extra sump pumps to install and are ready with large ejection pumps and hoses. So again, they love the business this weather brings!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
OK.... high water showed up last night ..... We broke a water pipe .
So this morning after coffee I get to open up the wall behind the shower and see what happened ......:sad:

yeah. my landlord busted 2 walls in to reach pipes. was so damned upset fer him- he has to fix them. have yet to let him know i have flushed my toilet fer daze by placing its lid aside & adjusting its pipes & flapper where they ought be, myself. he is so busy w/ his job & other places he owns. he is re-doing my friend's place; i cannot decide whether to let him know my toilet's in a shambles, or keep goin' through lifting its tank lid until he has a few to not fix another tenant's stuff.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
oh good ..... 6 more inches of snow fell last night ..... Another day of plowing snow ....

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
oh good ..... 6 more inches of snow fell last night ..... Another day of plowing snow ....
Were you misled into believing you were moving to a tropical environment??? I would think you have the wherewithal to correct this problem by locking the door, getting on a plane and going someplace where you won't be pissed off every time Winter acts like Winter. You sound like my wife.:whistling::brows:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Were you misled into believing you were moving to a tropical environment??? I would think you have the wherewithal to correct this problem by locking the door, getting on a plane and going someplace where you won't be pissed off every time Winter acts like Winter. You sound like my wife.:whistling::brows:

I'll tell you one damn thing !!! If I was your wife there would be a few changes made immediately .
First of all :
1. Wipe your feet
2. Watch that smart mouth, you can't afford me if I walk out .
3. You are going to anger/management classes
4. And you will get a side job . They need a "door greeter" at Walmart

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Blah, blah, blah....I think you just like to complain. If you were an indigent street beggar I might have an iota of pity on you. But being a wealthy land baron with international properties at your disposal, I've determined all you are is a whiny little bitch.:yum::yum::yum:

I'm glad I'm just a poor little bitch that ain't got all the aches & pains that you do. Being poor ain't so bad. When I can't afford to take care of myself, I'll change to being a democrat and let YOUR money take care of me. :yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
, I've determined all you are is a whiny little bitch.:yum::yum::yum:

I'm just a poor little bitch :yum::yum:

Well ,I would rather be a whiny little bitch than a poor whiny little bitch .:whistling: