• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our turn for severe storms

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang TV and computers are running a severe storm warning. The beeps set the one dog off. She knows that sound usually means thunder is coming.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I pretty well now what part of the state your in.....:brows:

Send some my way...:sad:

Looks like it is loosing some intensity on radar as it approaches you.

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
First round went just east of us. It hit Corning and Elmira pretty hard. The beepers and even the NWS are going crazy. They are expecting more to pop up this afternoon. I am 20 miles west of Corning right on the Pa. border.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Round 2 is forming up and moving into the northern end of the county. There is a lot more behind it coming off the lakes.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I hope it brings you alot of much needed rain. I'll be tuning into the radar later this evening as they don't expect anything to see us until tonight.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Posted by NOAA about 15 minutes ago

Attachments

• 599329_498860656797569_1458500753_n.jpg
    599329_498860656797569_1458500753_n.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 117

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe this all went and split right around us and we barely got a shower. Did drop the temp from 96 down to 84. Sure hope there is more rain coming. They got hammered in Corning again.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I dunno about your area, but we are in the possibility through Monday, with this evening and tomorrow looking like the best bet for storms.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lots of thunder, damn little rain. Same pattern for weeks now.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
it is nothin' 'cept sunshine yet. there's a festival & dammit, it'll probably slam us then. meh. we need it. only 4 % humidity, 93, slight chance of storms now. less than 20% chance of rain. increasing thru the day, tho, into the 40's.
if we get it, i've feet & an umbrella or 5. let those pretty flowers flourish!:flowers:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yep, i give it an hour. the sky says so. i'll keep watchin' the leaves & jog when they turn.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You just want to get out of taking a shower!:yum::yum: Put a couple drops of shampoo on your hair before you go out.:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is heading your way. The worst is right below Williamsport now.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am watching the race and all of a sudden we are getting rain.:clap:Big rain. Hope it keeps up for the rest of the night.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, I WAS watching the race, too! Damn dish is out. It gave us a pretty good pour, but it was extremely short lived. Now just dripping. But the wind was good, and you can tell by the tree trunks, it was sideways rain. Also, I ain't never seen it so damn yellow outside. :shock:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I WAS watching the race, too! Damn dish is out. It gave us a pretty good pour, but it was extremely short lived. Now just dripping. But the wind was good, and you can tell by the tree trunks, it was sideways rain. Also, I ain't never seen it so damn yellow outside. :shock:
Might wanna wash the nicotine off the windows. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Ours lasted a whole 5 minutes maybe. Storm moved out pretty damn fast. Guess we'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.