• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New severe weather warnings.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Things sure aint looking good for the weather in several states according to our local news the last two days, this morning was the first time I have seen the national news make it sound so serious of a threat this far ahead of time though. :unsure:

Looks like its going to be a rough weekend for a lot of folks, I sure hope everyone else takes advantage of early warning and the threat serious as we plan on doing. Stay safe out their folks. :flowers:

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/wxstory.php?site=ict

Attachments

• File.png
    File.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 213

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw that early this morning and thought of you folks. hope you have a bunker of sorts.:flowers:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tornado alley looks to busy again this year. Cross your fingers, and be prepared...

Regards, Kirk

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw that early this morning and thought of you folks. hope you have a bunker of sorts.:flowers:
Turns out we got lucky last night and it all stayed south of us, Oklahoma wasn't quite as lucky though allthough I havent heard the damage reports from Norman. :unsure:

It looks to be an interesting afternoon cuz were under severe warnings again for this afternoon, beats the hell out of overnight warnings though. :smile:

As far as the bunker, we can at least get in there NOW, thanks to my wife cleaning all her crap out of the way. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes it takes a little extra incentive to get them to move things or if you are real lucky actually discard some!:whistling:
Be careful out there today!:flowers:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Turns out we got lucky last night and it all stayed south of us, Oklahoma wasn't quite as lucky though

It looks to be an interesting afternoon cuz were under severe warnings again for this afternoon, beats the hell out of overnight warnings though. :smile:

Us too Cowboy. All the bad stuff stayed north of us although it was windy as heck.

Like you, this afternoon is supposed to get interesting. It's kinda drizzling already.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Has Cowboy posted since yesterday morning?
With all the bad storms and stuff.. I was wondering if he's okay.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No tornados up here but wicked strong winds overnight and a major storm cell over the area right now. I was out atv'ing and barbeque'ing all weekend. It started to rain after supper yesterday and I woke up to this.:hammer:

Truth be told, I'll take the snow any day over tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes. All the highways are closed and the buses are cancelled right now. Snow day!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• 20120416_1.jpg
    20120416_1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 20120416_5.jpg
    20120416_5.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 170

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Has Cowboy posted since yesterday morning?
With all the bad storms and stuff.. I was wondering if he's okay.
Yup were fine PG, thanks for the concern. :flowers:

We damn sure got lucky this time around except for high winds and loss of power, but it sure was scary going by the reports we heard from the " so called " trained spotters all over the area. According to them a lot of towns south and sw of us including Wichita took direct hits which was mostlly BS. :doh:

I am glad to here there were no fatalitys though as it was several dangerous storms, luckilly everyone had plenty of warning. :wink:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Whew! thank goodness, Cowboy!

I think the remnants of that same system is what blew through here this morning.
The wind was outrageous. Watched the trees bend and the rain going sideways.
It's still really windy here, but bright and sunny.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Cancel that. Windy and snowing here still. I just went out to shovel a path to the truck. It's freakin cold out there bye jesis!!! Very strong winds from the north are turning -12 into -40

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so i hear, anyhow, we're getting some pretty nasty storms. tonite, i hear.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
good! thanx for looking. we're getting winds. winds i can take. storms- they're a different story.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i watched the weather this morning; it'll be a tad chilly, mild rain & (blah) cloudy a few days. other than those few days (& the chances 'er really low), looks like we're in the clear for now!:biggrin: