• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The hour draws near

SShepherd

Barry with his inept leadership skills will try and mediate, and be laughed at or flatly ignored.
The UN will try something, which means us...from there it turns into a huge charlie foxtrot.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
If we are wise and I sometimes doubt it, we will stay out of it completely. Now if NATO gets involved we have no choice to assist. Israel can handle Iran as well as others in that area. But if McCain, Lindsey Graham and Lieberman have their way we would attack them all by ourselves tomorrow.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If we are wise and I sometimes doubt it, we will stay out of it completely. Now if NATO gets involved we have no choice to assist. Israel can handle Iran as well as others in that area. But if McCain, Lindsey Graham and Lieberman have their way we would attack them all by ourselves tomorrow.

Well it would be nice if we could stay out other than funneling in loaded C5A Galaxy's filled to the brim with tons of grim for the Persians. :whistling:

SShepherd

The "Zionist regime's military attack against Iran would lead to heavy damages to the US as well as [to the] Zionist regime," Iran's Chief of Staff Maj.-Gen. Hassan Fayrouz Abadi said.

really?? lets get it on !

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The "Zionist regime's military attack against Iran would lead to heavy damages to the US as well as [to the] Zionist regime," Iran's Chief of Staff Maj.-Gen. Hassan Fayrouz Abadi said.

really?? lets get it on !

How about we hold off until a real CIC put's our boys and girls in harm's way?:glare:

Say 2013

Last edited:

grizzer

Bini is rattling his sabre's (missile test) because Hamas (Gaza) has been continuously rocketing israel -- people are keeping kids home from school for days.

He also is planning to invade Gaza boots on the ground to snuff out the inventories.

Shitloads of munitions and jailbreak terrorists were trucked in during the Egypt "revolution."

The Iranian nuclear labs are near Qom, religious heartland of the Shiites. So far subversive activities have targeted hardware and individuals - not their families in keeping a lid on Iran manufacturing pure U235.

Middle East policy is being run out of the WH not the State Dept. Hillary is sent in with the checkbook after Obama boys fail...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe, if we're lucky, they just blow themselves the fuck up with their own shit. I say we drop strips of bacon all over Iran, just for shits & giggles.:yum:

Kane

Instead of fondling his Nobel medal during the Summer of '09, Barack Obama could have lent aid and comfort to the People of Iran and effected regime change ... Mahmoud, the Mullahs and all. But fresh off his European Tour of Apology and Appeasement, Obama didn't want to "meddle". This is the same president that now warmly supports Micheal Moore and the misfits shitting on police cars and shutting down the Port of Oakland, California.

Go figure.

In any event, it now is what it is. And a Middle East up in smoke will do wonders for my sweet crude stocks. For my Kosher pickle ETF, not so much.