• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker 1644,haul trailer,and skid

bill w

up for sale is my 1644...i certainly will miss it...but medical bills for my shoulder says it's gotta go.it runs perfect,needs absolutly nothing to venture off for hundreds of miles at a time.super low hours,360 w/allison automatic.long track model,really floats in the deep snow.comes with the 24 ft gooseneck that i bought new for it.it has less than 2500 miles on the trailer.i special built the skid for behind it.it is a 8x12 with a removable hut on it.it is a catermaran style skid with p-tex pontoons,tows excellent,it tracks exactly in the tracks of the tucker.it's ready to go...25,500 for all..I also bought a new set of tracks (rubbers)when i had the money.it doesn't need them but i figured the advancements in rubber technologies,i might as well get a new set..they are not included..but i will sell them seperate for 3000.they are for the long track tuckers...pics are in my profile on here...thanks,Bill w....reply by e-mail.thetuckersinak@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i would hate to see you have to part with that tucker maybe you coul get your wife to let you sell her car

bill w

i know don....it's not a good thing.i've put a lot more than that in it...but that is the number the orthopedic surgeon gave me..i worked 15 yrs for a guy and had no insurance....my bad...after working over a year with a blown out rotator cuff,(which i didn't know about till i went to the ortho surgeon about a month ago)i have to do the right thing and sell my baby..i know whoever buys it will be very impressed..it is almost as new..i'm not down about it too much...i'll find another one..and then put ten years into it...lol...but my shoulder wakes me up every night at 3 am....if i could tinker in the garage and fix it i would...but this is way outta my reach.thanks tho,i'll still remain an active member here and will own another cat soon....Bill

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry ifeel your pain i can't sleep more than 6 hours than my back wakes me up nevermind the pain in both hands and half way up my right arm. I have insurance butthe doctors can't seem to find anything wrong with me so i live with the pain for now. hope you get to feelig better half the fun is building them anyway

Sorry to here about your health woes Bill. That 1644 is a sweet rig - wish I was in a position to put an offer on her. I'm sure somebody up your way will put a sale together soon - keep us posted. Like Mr. dds said - half the fun is putting them together. After you get the old shoulder back together maybe you can eye another project Tucker.

Mark

Lia

Banned
bill, I wish you a surfeit of health, and wealth, to come your way, so that you don't have to sell your Tucker, or you can get another one real soon. Best wishes... :flowers:

bill w

you can bet on it broken grouser.ty lia for your thoughts.i will certainly have another tucker soon.as a matter of fact i may have one a guy is renovating on a partial trade for mine.he just wants a completed one.if not i'll find one..just hard to find one with as low of abuse as mine.thanks again to all who have responded here and god bless....Bill w

Last edited:

bill w

Tucker has sold......howard thiese purchased the entire package for use at arctic man...so glad it went to him and his organization...it will be used and maintained for years to come.at least we will be able to see it and appreciate it every time we go down to the mountains..if you have never heard of arctic man...log onto arcticmansnogo.com...way cool...thanks all,Bill wyman