• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is what you get for 5K an hour!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
With all the publicity and news coverage, she can charge more than 5K now. I am sure there are some out there willing to pay that price or more for the package......:yum:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
This is what you get for free. Any questions?

Attachments

• Monica_lewinsky.jpg
    Monica_lewinsky.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Hillary age.jpg
    Hillary age.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 134

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
He was a cheapskate!!!!!! :yum: Or his allowance would not allow that much expenditure as she knew she would be financing a presidential run for herself.......:thumb:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody else notice that in one picture she has her watch on her left arm (indicating that she is likely right handed) and in another picture she has a watch on her right arm (indicating that she is likely left handed)? Does this mean that she goes both ways?

From what I've read, she seems to be a young Jersey girl who simply has made the most of her natural assets. She likely could have played it straight (and legal) and made a good living and married well but opted for the get rich quick and wild lifestyle.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody else notice that in one picture she has her watch on her left arm (indicating that she is likely right handed) and in another picture she has a watch on her right arm (indicating that she is likely left handed)? Does this mean that she goes both ways?

From what I've read, she seems to be a young Jersey girl who simply has made the most of her natural assets. She likely could have played it straight (and legal) and made a good living and married well but opted for the get rich quick and wild lifestyle.

Uhh no Dargo, I was in no way looking at her watch location! :pat:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

For $5K an hour, I can pretty much guarantee she does. :moon:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ehhhh.... more power to her. If she can get $5k for that... which isnt THAT great, then great!:thumb:

American Woman

Site Supporter

OK, now you made me look! Her watch is on different arms!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Earrings in one, not the other. Pearl bracelet in one, not the other. Just a typical photo shoot.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
The location of the watch means nothing. You can turn a digital photo around backwards just like a regular film negative. Our company website is a fine example.... my pic is flipped around so I look left handed. I am not. And sushi... I am not sure what chick you were lookin at, but she is HOT.. I think my wife would even want to do her..:yum::yum:.lol

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
but opted for the get rich quick and wild lifestyle.
Anyone else hear that over 1,000,000 people have downloaded one of her songs this week (at $0.98 per download). She's expected to make well over a million $ this week alone.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone else hear that over 1,000,000 people have downloaded one of her songs

I would like to download one of her 'songs'. And by 'downloading one of her songs', I mean watching her wrestle other women. :thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
It appears the 5K deal was just for advertisement. Looks like it worked!! Imagin, gettin PAID for somebody to advertise for ya!!!!!!!!!:idea:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

I would doubt that she is much concerned on which arm she wears a man's watch, the braclet stays on the right arm. I would assume that it is from a "Special" guy that is more like a "Sugar Daddy/Pimp" or from someone she considers her "Dad" like figure. That is something someone whom is not very secure, would wear not as a fashion statement, but some sort of "Anchor" of stability and her lifestyle is pretty rocky I would guess about now.

She may be making a million dollars, but I doubt that it will make her very happy in the long run. You need to earn the money to really appreciate it, not have it thrown at you.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Definitely a good looking girl, but probably without much substance. I'll take a girl like PG over her any day. :thumb:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Even in all the times I have been back to this thread.. I have yet to see any jewelry on her... Must not be looking in the right spot..:beer: