• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trailer

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
18', dovetail, with fold up ramps, brakes on both axles, wood floor, angle iron rails on sides. Break away and 7 way harness for electicaly. Licensed in Indiana. Used few times to haul the BX23. 2" trailer hitch ball.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What are the axle capacities and any pics?
I would need 10,000# capacity......

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Danny, I might be interested. Is it a 7500# trailer? Can I see some photos? ETC!!!

I've got a 14' trailer that is only 6' wide. I've been considering cutting it apart to make it 7' wide. I don't need the length you have but I need extra width.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ummm just what I need. I'm putting it on my santa wish list!!!! :)
Look forward to some pics.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
7000# axle, 75" between the rails total.

Attachments

• IMG_0102 (1).JPG
    IMG_0102 (1).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 217

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, too narrow for me. The Snow Trac is 6' 2" wide (74"). Otherwise I would have snatched it up.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just measured my L3010 with the brush hog and it was close to 24ft. :eek:
I'm gonna need a bit bigger than 18'.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Do you deliver?????? If I were closer, we would have a deal. Everything I find is too far away..... Junk....

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you for your immediate response,
Am okay with the price $1300 and it's conditions,Moreover am a dealer in {ALL ASPECT} in U.S but presently in Greece for a business trip. Inrespect of payment i have a business associate in the U.S who is owing me $6000,All i need to do to make payment easier and faster is to instruct her to procure a Postal Money Order and mail it to you on the address and name you want on the Postal Money Order and you know it takes 24hrs for a Postal Money Order to clear in the U.S.But i would want to know if i can trust you to send The excess funds to my shipping agent via western union money transfer after the money must have cleared,For my shipping agent should enable to come for the pickup in your location.mail me asap to enable me arrange payment.Furnish me with your name,address and your contact phone number.Get abck to me as soon as possible so that the payment can get to you without any further delay with transaction...Pls keep off other buyers.......

Best Regards,
Maxwell....

what is this, scam or not. he wants my trailer. who should I report this email too......I think it is a scam.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
major SCAM. If it were a true US Postal Money order they could just make it out for 1300, and 'his associate' could wire him the excess. I'm not sure how they even mentioned how they'd pick it up. I would ignore, not answer the email. Not sure what authority you should notify, but I think they've seen tons of this type of emails.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Danny; Where all did you advertise this trailer? Just wondering where this jerkwater picked up on this.:mad:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Danny, everytime I've sold a tractor on the internet I get offers like that. Total scam.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
here and the other place. that is coming from the other place. I dont trust it, did not trust it from day one.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That surprises me. I thought those types of buyers were primarily on ebay. TBN has much more traffic than we do, so odds are someone saw it on there. If anyone advertising only on here gets that kind of email please forward it to me with a note.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Danny... if you are into rubber checks, I will give you one for $10,000 and take the trailer. Just give me $2500 back and you can keep the other $7500. :whistle: Just don't forget to give me a signed title to the trailer. :coolshade

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
For you Junk, anything would be OK. I am not going to do this of course, but I am going to share his email with M, and get his account busted over there. May also send it to yahoo, not that this would do any good. Are there people who would actually do this? I just dont get it, guess I am more of a skeptic or something.

OK any legitimate takers??

Kubota King

A few weeks ago a friend of mine got one of these scam email from an item he was selling. He gave his name & P.O. Box just to see what would happen. Believe it or not, a check came. The guy originally told him the check would be for $8600.00 & that he would need to be reimburst $4200.00 after the transaction. Well, when the check came, it was made out for $9600.00. My friend called the bank it was draw out of in Texas, it was a wells Fargo check & the women on the phone told him that there was enough funds to cover the check. My friend then went to the local police here in town & turn the check over to them. Come to find out it was a stolen check. It was drawn from a person who had recently passed away. The man that sent it was from the UK. He was arrested. The police told my friend that if he hadn't turned it in, chances are, he never would have had a problem. Nobody could prove that the person who died didnt authorize it. I guess thats what these scammers do, the follow account of situations like that.