• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I don't care what you #*%%XXX guys say !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The weather is changing . I been here 10 years now and cannot believe how much the weather has changed in Idaho . I still say its Global warming or Global Cooling or El Nino or La Nina or you easterners who have fucked it up . .

I am serious:glare::shifty: . Rain day, cloudy day , rain day spits a little snow , farts , and more of the same . Use to be a man could depend on a few days of decent weather after a storm came through .Its SNOWED , then if cleared up .

All you anti's have sure ficked(< Nice way of saying Fucked) it up !!!!!
I honestly believe anyone on the eastern half of the US is directly responible for the west's sucky weather .

:hammer:Thanks for nothing , You coal burning , gas hog , ozone depleteing , "Whats in it for me" I "support the union "wanna bees .

Obama is from the east too......just saying .....

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Typical left coaster looking for someone else to blame for his own feck up..hey Al, the wind blows from west to east, not th e other way like you dream. Put down the Dr. Rum and go night night. The world will look better in the morning.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Typical left coaster looking for someone else to blame for his own feck up..hey Al, the wind blows from west to east, not th e other way like you dream. Put down the Dr. Rum and go night night. The world will look better in the morning.

Yea ,well I hear its the guys in short pants playing on their CB's that have screwed it up .

Jev ,,,, You really need to come to Idaho . The wind can and does blow from all directions around here . Right now we have a lot of "Hot Air" coming from your way .
Not surprizing ,theirs always one in denial .:flowers:

Bamby

Al their is one thing wrong or missing in your philosophy. The weather patterns are almost exclusively from the west and northwest to the east. But like you the weather does seem to be "different" compared to the past. Have you ever heard or read anything about harp? Some say they're utilizing it to play God and to change the weather, can't say myself but ones got to wonder. :confused2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al their is one thing wrong or missing in your philosophy. The weather patterns are almost exclusively from the west and northwest to the east. But like you the weather does seem to be "different" compared to the past. Have you ever heard or read anything about harp? Some say they're utilizing it to play God and to change the weather, can't say myself but ones got to wonder. :confused2:
I never heard anything about something like that . I think i would be a little nervous trying to play with "Mother Nation ".
With my luck we would have lots of Hurricane Sandys. Not Good .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The weather is changing. I have noticed it here too. Overall warmer. I am at 1000 degree days for almost the first of December. Low for this period.

The earth warmed up considerably following the last glacial period which ended 25,000 years ago. Who the frick was responsible for that? All the Neanderthals cooking their Mastadon Burgers? Just saying. The earth has gone through numerous climatic cycles throughout it's life. This is just one more.

Of course the leftie loonies will tell you it is Bush's fault.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Back in the fifties and sixties, my grandmother would swear it was the space junk, Sputnik and all that. Up untill the Ruskies put that infernal ball in space, the weather was fine and stable.

Of course, she was forgetting the dust bowl days she had lived thru, and the incredibly brutal cold winters of 1860's here mother talked about.

Neither pattern was the fault of AGW which didn't happen untill after the mini ice age of the 1970's.

I think I see a pattern here.:whistling:

Set me up for a Nobel.:clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Overall warmer. I am at 1000 degree days for almost the first of December. Low for this period.
Holy shit is it hot in Vermont. 1000 degrees and that's low for December? Dang. We're getting highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's.

What's a degree day?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Could it have been those dam red skins shooting the clouds with their arows???...maby the flaming ones???:whistling:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
and in another 10 years the snow will be so deep you'll be plowed in for a month.:wink: one way or another i can say for sure, the weather will change:yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
The weather is changing . I been here 10 years now and cannot believe how much the weather has changed in Idaho . I still say its Global warming or Global Cooling or El Nino or La Nina or you easterners who have fucked it up . .

I am serious:glare::shifty: . Rain day, cloudy day , rain day spits a little snow , farts , and more of the same . Use to be a man could depend on a few days of decent weather after a storm came through .Its SNOWED , then if cleared up .

All you anti's have sure ficked(< Nice way of saying Fucked) it up !!!!!
I honestly believe anyone on the eastern half of the US is directly responible for the west's sucky weather .

:hammer:Thanks for nothing , You coal burning , gas hog , ozone depleteing , "Whats in it for me" I "support the union "wanna bees .

Obama is from the east too......just saying .....

kind of sounds like Big Al Gore been drinking too much rum