• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pendulum has swung the other way

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure hope it stays warm this time. From frost and 34 degrees Thursday and Friday morning we woke up to 53 this morning and it sure heated up fast. I gave up garden work by 1 pm and came inside and turned the a/c on. Frost killed all but 7 of my peas so I will replant them one more time. At least the fruit trees seem to be bouncing back and pushing fresh leaves. I have most of the area where we will put starter plants tilled and ready. Time to get them in as they have gotten way too tall in the greenhouses. Supposed to hit 85 tomorrow and I will start early and take the afternoon off again.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In my neck of the woods it appears each of the seasons are coming a month or so early. We had our coldest winter days and most of the snow we got came in November and December. Spring sure came early this year as it seems summer is here now way ahead of schedule. Last Fall came early also. Mother nature must be mixed up.