• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

O’Keefe Strikes in Missouri – McCaskill and Clan Exposed as Fakes and Frauds in Guns,

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
RED STATE BLUES: O’Keefe Strikes in Missouri – McCaskill and Clan Exposed as Fakes and Frauds in Guns, Lies and Videotape
by Cristina Laila October 15, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-exposed-as-fakes-in-guns-lies-and-videotape/

James O’Keefe strikes again!

Project Veritas has been focusing on the midterms by targeting Democrat candidates with its new series dubbed ‘Secrets and Lies.’

On Monday evening, Project Veritas released an undercover video of endangered Missouri Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill admitting to being deceptive about her stance on firearms and immigration policies.

McCaskill is a red-state Democrat Senator so she has to appear pro 2nd Amendment to her constituents because Missourians love their guns.

Claire McCaskill’s staffers were also caught on video saying she puts on a moderate front to get the Republican votes.

Senator McCaskill’s staffers admit she is pro-DACA, pro-DREAMERS and against the border wall even though she runs ads to the contrary claiming she is strong on border security.

Via Project Veritas:

Senator McCaskill Talks Gun Bans on Tape

Senator McCaskill revealed her intention to vote on various gun control measures in undercover footage:

MCCASKILL: “Well if we elect enough Democrats we’ll get some gun safety stuff done. They won’t let us vote on it, we’ve got 60 votes for a number of measures that would help with gun safety, but McConnell won’t let ’em come to the floor.”

JOURNALIST: “Like bump stocks, ARs and high capacity mags…?”

MCCASKILL: “Universal background checks, all of that… But if we have the kind of year I think we might have I think we could actually be in a position to get votes on this stuff on the floor and we’d get 60 [votes]…”

JOURNALIST: “So you would be on board with the bump stocks and… high capacity mags.”

MCCASKILL: “Of course! Of course!”

Despite her strong views on gun control, Senator McCaskill does not tend to promote them on the campaign trail or on her website. Rob Mills, who works on Senator McCaskill’s campaign, says that is “…because she has a bunch of Republican voters.”

Another individual who works on Senator McCaskill campaign, Carson Pope, adds that “…a semi-automatic rifle ban is more so what she would support.”

Nicolas Starost, another individual who works on Senator McCaskill’s campaign, explains how President Obama won’t campaign for Senator McCaskill in Missouri despite their similar views on politics. Starost says this is because Senator McCaskill needs to distance herself from the Democratic party to appeal to more voters:

STAROST: “Because of how like, cause he’s a very liberal candidate. And like… Claire distancing herself from the party is gonna help her win more votes than it will saying like: “Oh here’s Obama, the former President of the United States, to now speak on my behalf.” Which is unfortunate because I love Obama to pieces, and I’d love to see him come here.”

JOURNALIST: “And they essentially have the same views on everything?”

STAROST: “Yeah. People just can’t know that.”

A
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4"]"People just can't know that." McCaskill Hides Agenda from Voters, "semi-automatic rifle ban" - YouTube[/ame]
A
Last week, Project Veritas featured staff from Tennessee Democrat Phil Bredesen’s U.S. Senate campaign admitting that he has been deceiving voters and attempting to appear more moderate than he actually is.

Attachments

• 916A04CD-875D-43C3-B8A8-D2FBC52E61A0.jpeg
    916A04CD-875D-43C3-B8A8-D2FBC52E61A0.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 24

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
After he is done exposing the Democrats I hope he goes after the lying GOP

... those who never wanted to repeal Obamacare but ran their campaigns proclaiming support for repeal
... those who campaign on fiscal responsibility but vote in spending increases
... those who claim they are for small/local government but enact more and more federal level programs

The GOP is full of big government "closet" leftists who are riding the same train to hell that the Democrats openly embarked upon under Carter, Clinton and then Obama.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After he is done exposing the Democrats I hope he goes after the lying GOP

The whole place, both sides of the aisle, is a nest of snakes. :hammer:

Zell Miller talking about Saddam Hussein in 2003:

"Mr. President, I have signed on as an original co-sponsor of the Iraq resolution, and I'd like to tell you a story about why I think it is the right path to take:

A few weeks ago, we were doing some work on my back porch back home, tearing out a section of old stacked rocks, when all of a sudden I uncovered a nest of copperhead snakes. Now, I'm not one to get alarmed at snakes. I know they perform some useful functions, like eating rats. And when I was a young lad, I kept snakes as pets.

I had an indigo snake, a bull snake, a corn snake and many others. I must have had a dozen king snakes at one time or another. They make great pets and you only had to feed them a mouse every 30 days.

I read all the books by Raymond C. Ditmars, who was the foremost herpetologist of his day. That's an expert on snakes. For a while, I wanted to be a herpetologist, but the pull of being a big-league shortstop outran that childhood dream.

I reminisce this way to explain that snakes don't scare me like they do some people. And I guess the reason is that I know the difference between those that are harmless and those that will kill you. In fact, I bet I may be the only senator in this body who can look at the last three inches of a snake's tail and tell you whether it's poisonous or not. I can also tell the sex of a snake, but that's another story.

A copperhead will kill you. It could kill one of my dogs. It could kill one of my grandchildren. It could kill any of my four great grandchildren. They play all the time where I found these killers. And you know, when I discovered these copperheads, I didn't call my wife Shirley and ask her advice, like I do on most things. I didn't yell for help from my neighbors or take it to the city council.

I just took a hoe and knocked them in the head and killed them.

Dead as a doorknob.

I guess you could call it a unilateral action. Or pre-emptive or even bellicose and reactive. I took their poisonous heads off because they were a threat to me.

And they were a threat to my home and my family.

They were a threat to all I hold dear.

And isn't that what this is all about?"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tax cuts WITHOUT spending cuts is leading to a disaster.

$1 Trillion deficit is projected, but a $2 Trillion dollar deficit is possible and the blame would fall squarely on the shoulders of the GOP :hammer:

Everyone knows the Democrats are happy with spending. But the GOP hides their spending. They are no better than the lying democrats.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/10/15/its-official-2018s-federal-deficit-the-l

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Back in 2008 Claire McCaskill garnered a lot of Republican voter support as a moderate who promised not to support Obamacare. She lied then and has continued to deceive Missouri voters ever since.

She and her Husband have accumulated considerable cash and power in the last 10years. Much in the pattern of Hillary and Bill. And now, almost as rich. All on the salary of a Senator

She is a Clinton clone and needs to be retired. Unfortunately, I don't believe Josh Hawley can do it.