• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new guy, Rxman

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wanted to welcome a new guy to our odd world of snow cats, Rxman, not sure if he is an owner or just dreaming, hope he will share a bit about himself and come out a play in the snow

PP

Rxman

thanks for the welcome. i own a 1202 spryte since the summer of 2017. use it last winter and spring to get to my cabin. i have an issue with worn out grousers which i have been attempting to fix this summer. enjoy the forum and hope i can use it to gain much needed help. thanks greg london

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks for the welcome. i own a 1202 spryte since the summer of 2017. use it last winter and spring to get to my cabin. i have an issue with worn out grousers which i have been attempting to fix this summer. enjoy the forum and hope i can use it to gain much needed help. thanks greg london

Welcome to the Forum!