• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Google Chrome

Gunsrus

This program is a very efficient animal. It loads faster than any other browser, displays everything much more neatly than either Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, and handles downloads from certain sites better, in my humble opinion. Only thing is on the website of Final Draft, I can't access the contact a technician part on its technical support page. I also can't submit the registration form to get my copy of Final Draft registered. I just go back to the main page.

Is all this happening because I'm using Google chrome. Is the program interfering with my ability to get where I want to go on Final Draft's website? Never happened to me when I used Fire Fox, not once.

Gunsrus

Turns out it's a problem with final Draft´s website. Oh, well, maybe on Monday they'll reply to my message.