• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Tucker 1644 with low hours and a blade

The Sweet Wbj1

Thanks for the heads up Track! I'm not sure why, but they converted that one to 1500 series tracks. Also, I am hoping to find one that doesn't need a whole lot of fixing up. Until we are able to move to Colorado, my cat will be in CO and my wrenches will be in GA! Luckily, I have all access to a nice shop but still not the same as having it at your own place where you live.

The Sweet Wbj1

Whoa Tom where did you pull that one out of!!! I have been scouring the internet on a daily basis to see if anything pops up. Searching every possible combination I could think of on Google and that one never came up!! I don't wanna be too picky but I didn't really want one with the pontoons.... Just seems like extra maintenance???

Edit: After zooming in on the one interior picture, the interior doesn't look near as nice as the rest. We will see, I emailed and asked for more pics.

Last edited:

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
Just another option for you to consider. I converted a 2000HD tucker into a crew cab. I extended the bed for more carrying capacity,and moved the fuel tank under the bed(went from 50gal. tank to 22 gal) and threw on jerry can if needed more. I just got frustrated hunting for a crew cab with blade! I'll try to find my pics ,but it was a few years ago,although my friend is the owner now.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
You are right about the extra maintenance..but half the fun is getting to see all the variations available out there. I looked for two years before I found the one that I could not live with out

caddyman

If you look at the whole page on the left it says. Redfield snowmobile club. Search it on the interweb, it comes right up, contact them threw the web, maybe a phone # on their site

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
good luck ,

I read it twice.

I can't get a read on what exactly they have either.;