• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC Portland or

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Humpy ,
I realize you have been banned ,but for your information FF leaves the post up in place to give other Snowcaters an idea of what people are asking for their rigs at a particular time .
Too bad you did not take the time to realize why we are the biggest vintage Snow Cat forum in the world before you started trying to tell other snowcatters what to do on a forum that you are not a moderator on . Good bye :flowers:!

Nate b

really 2012?? did you sell and if so mark your ad as such so people dont waste there time looking at a 2 year old post!

So if you were that interested you would have called the phone number, no it's not my cat, it's one that was found on Craigslist, and reposted here to show those interested that may not have found it on Craigslist.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think very few pay attention to the sticky"RULES for using the Classifieds >>> Read before posting " at the top.