• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Sno Cat 5th wheel assemblies 4 sale

muley180

I have both the front and rear 5th wheel assemblies from a 500 series and will fit a 400 series and possibly others. They are solid aluminum. The rear has a solid plate welded to it for extra strength. $200 each or $350 for both. These are very heavy and I could probably get that much for them at the recycling center. They are located near Tacoma, WA. I will not ship. I could drop them at a shipper for a small fee if you make prior arrangements with the shipper including crating. Contact me by private message if interested.

Attachments

• 5th front 2.jpg
    5th front 2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 592
  • 5th rear1.jpg
    5th rear1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 577
  • 5th rear 3.jpg
    5th rear 3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 569
  • 5th front 3.jpg
    5th front 3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 571
  • 5th rear 4.jpg
    5th rear 4.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 574

Archmage

I will take them both if there are still available, I also have someone that can pick them up in the Tacoma area. Thanks