• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hows about a new fun game in investing??

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Three months ago at the conclusion of this little game, our cumulative gain was $116,586.12 (12.95%). We have lost all of that now and have gone slightly negative. -$6,117.09 (-0.68%).

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Three months ago at the conclusion of this little game, our cumulative gain was $116,586.12 (12.95%). We have lost all of that now and have gone slightly negative. -$6,117.09 (-0.68%).
Let me guess who the biggest loser was . :shifty:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gold has jumped $38 an ounce in mideast markets. Oil is down again and dumping has begun.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Image today 5/11/2012

Attachments

• forumsforums5112012.jpg
    forumsforums5112012.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 182

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be neat to see a graph of the last year I know gold and silver were alot higher

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
And I did not play this game, but the previous game.

Still had my spreadsheet for tracking. Seems gold went up the same amount as my stock picks.

Money supply.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump.

If the spreadsheet is still calculating correctly, Fanny Mae was the way to go. It's up 960%. EastTexasFrank would have over $1,000,000 on his $100,000 investment.

Gold has been the biggest loser, followed by silver.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So ...Fannie Mae, which was part of the whole housing market issues is now making money hand over fist? Isn't it owned or backed by the government?

And gold and silver losing surprised me. William Devain is telling me every night to buy gold and silver, that that is where the big growth areas are.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Bump.

If the spreadsheet is still calculating correctly, Fanny Mae was the way to go. It's up 960%. EastTexasFrank would have over $1,000,000 on his $100,000 investment.

Gold has been the biggest loser, followed by silver.

I haven't looked at that for a long, long time. Please, please, please, I think that i want to sell NOW!!!!!!!