• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Peter Fonda is an a$$hole

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just remember who is his sister. I'll bet ol' Hank is rolling over in his grave!!
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Spox: Melania Trump Reports Peter Fonda to Secret Service After Wishing for Violence Against Barron
by DYLAN GWINN 20 Jun 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ce-after-wishing-for-violence-against-barron/

The Office of First Lady Melania Trump contacted the Secret Service concerning a tweet from Actor Peter Fonda, in which he called for the kidnapping on Melania and President Trump’s son Barron.

On Wednesday, Fonda tweeted called for a mob to “rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles.”

Barron Trump, President Trump’s youngest child, is 12-years-old.

The First Lady’s Spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham blasted the actor’s comments and said the Secret Service had been notified.

“The tweet is sick and irresponsible and USSS has been notified,” Grisham told Breitbart News.

Wednesday’s tweet is only one example of several that saw the Oscar-nominated actor lash out at President Trump and members of his administration.

Late Tuesday night, Fonda called on a mob of “90 MILLION,” to get “EVEN MORE ANGRY WITH THESE REPUBLICANS:”

Fonda also called for the mob to surround the schools attended by the children of ICE agents in order to “scare the shit out of them and worry the fuck out of the agents” and to “make their children worry.”

Fonda insisted that the protests be made to look “spontaneous,” and not organized by him. So that he won’t be arrested for “conspiracy to commit sedition:”

According to Breitbart’s John Nolte, “Fonda also went on a sexist jihad against White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and Kirstjen Nielsen, secretary of Homeland Security. Using the sexist slut “gash,” and adding that “‘gash’ is much worse than cunt,” Fonda called for violence against both.

“Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping,” he said of Sanders.

SS (Sarah Sanders) is a lying gash, too. And “gash” is much worse than cunt. Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping.

— Peter Henry Fonda (@iamfonda) June 19, 2018

“Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby. The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity,” Fonda tweeted.

A representative for Fonda told Fox News’ Sasha Savitsky: “Peter wanted to make sure that Melania and Ivanka communicate with the president the dire circumstances of separating mothers and young children. My response is the move was evil same as the Pope.”

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fuck Peter Fonda. He's a low life scumball to say that. He obviously does not understand Bill Clinton started this ball rolling and Obama helped it along. Congress makes the laws not the President. I never thought Peter Fonda was a scumball like his sister until now. Fuck dumbshit Peter Fonda.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Peter's been bending the elbow again. Drunken tweets, what a friggin' waste of bandwidth. He most likely is a doper too. Great combo.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
After some since-deleted tweets the 78-year-old Oscar-winner made about the Trump Administration’s policy of separating children from their families at the southern border gained negative attention and were flagged by the Secret Service, he’s issued an apology and brief explanation for his rhetoric.

"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."

As previously reported, the star caught flak online for tweeting that someone should rip the 12-year-old son of Donald Trump “from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles.”
-----------------
Too late!
:hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe he'll learn you should never post in anger (or when drinking). I'm still trying to learn that as I replied to this post about him in anger. My bad. :hide:

rugerman

It would serve him right if he got locked up for making threats against the first family and members of their administration. If I had done that I would be in a grey bar motel so fast that it would make your head spin.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We could boycott him if he had a career.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sony Pictures Classics Condemns Peter Fonda, But Will Still Release His New Film
6:44 PM PDT 6/20/2018 by Gregg Kilday

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...a-but-will-still-release-his-new-film-1122108

The distributor is moving forward with plans to open 'Boundaries' even as it calls the actor's remarks "abhorrent, reckless and dangerous."
In the wake of Peter Fonda’s incendiary tweet about the first family for which the actor has already apologized, Sony Pictures Classics on Wednesday evening said that it is moving forward with plans to release the indie feature Boundaries, in which Fonda has a supporting role, even as it condemned his remarks as "abhorrent, reckless and dangerous."

Responding to the sight of children being separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border as part of the administration's "zero tolerance" policy, the Easy Rider actor on Tuesday issued an all-caps tweet that read, "WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL WILL [SIC] STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. FUCK."

In response, Donald Trump Jr. tweeted, "As an FYI @SonyPictures has a movie with him dropping in a few days. I wonder if they will apply the same rules to @iamfonda that they did to @therealroseanne. I have a strange suspicion that they wont do anything. Please RT, we deserve an answer!"

The film in question is the drama Boundaries, starring Vera Farmiga and Christopher Plummer, in which Fonda has a supporting role. Directed by Shana Feste, the pic had its world premiere at SXSW earlier this year and is set to open Friday in just five theaters.

In a statement, the specialty film distributor Sony Pictures Classics said, "Peter Fonda’s comments are abhorrent, reckless and dangerous, and we condemn them completely. It is important to note that Mr. Fonda plays a very minor role in the film. To pull or alter this film at this point would unfairly penalize the filmmaker Shana Feste’s accomplishment, the many actors, crew members and other creative talent that worked hard on the project. We plan to open the film as scheduled this weekend, in a limited release of five theaters."

In response to Fonda's original tweet, Stephanie Grisham, spokeswoman for the first lady, said it was "sick and irresponsible" and that the Secret Service had been notified. It is unclear whether the Secret Service has opened an actual investigation.

Around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Fonda issued an apology for the tweet.

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television," he began. "Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

Fonda also encouraged people to protest in order to stop Trump and his policies.

"Wanna stop this fucking monster? Really wanna stop this giant asshole? 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND! THESE REPUBLICAN ASSHOLES ARE ALL IN ON IT! THE CHIEF ASSHOLE IS HAPPY WE ARE ALL VERY UPSET. WE HAVE TO GET EVEN MORE ANGRY WITH THESE REPUBLICANS," Fonda tweeted. "It’s more than a protest! 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend works. I can’t be the organizer for they’ll arrest me for conspiracy to commit sedition. This must be like a spontaneous event without seeming to be organized by me and we have to make this happen NOW," he added.

In his own tweet, Trump Jr. was referencing the fact that ABC cancelled the sitcom Roseanne after its star Rosanne Barr tweeted a racist insult aimed at former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett. While Trump Jr. chose to take aim at Fonda's appearance in Boundaries, the actor also will make appearances in several other upcoming projects, including the Amazon series Jack Ryan and the independently produced war movie The Last Full Measure.

Fonda is the son of the late legendary actor Henry Fonda and the younger brother of Jane Fonda. He was nominated for an Oscar for best original screenplay in 1969 (Easy Rider) and then for best actor in 1997 (Ulee's Gold).

S-noWonder

It was all about getting his name out there for his little movie. He is a nobody, trying to be a somebody. Maybe he can go to N. Korea and pretend to hit "the button" and be like his sister. What a waste of space. Hanoi Jane and Rocketman Peter?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope he learned something about the law of unintended consequences. When you say something to shame/piss off someone it sometimes reaches people you didn't want it to. The tweet was probably the result of excessive drinking and/or drugs.
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
My father died when he was 75. My mother died when she was 74. My brother died when he was only 49.

I see Peter and Hanoi Jane both in their late 70's going strong, (rich as well).

Guess it's true what they say, the good die young.
Maybe Peter can blame it on senility, but Jane sold out her country when she was a young woman.