• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wasn'tOakey with child /parent separation

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I wasn't Okay with it when Bill Clinton passed the law that did it.

I wasn't Okay with it when the ninth circuit court reviewed the law and insisted the children must be separated upon arrest of their "parents."

I wasn't Okay when Obama did it with the children he invited to come here.

And I'm damn sure not okay with hysterical asshats who think I should now be mad at the one man who insists CONGRESS change the law.

So I am now not okay with the Schumer and Pelosi team members who will do nothing but obstruct any attempt to create reasonable solutions just because THE Donald's name will be upon it.

THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

So did Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell

BTW, THE Donald just signed and EO ending separation!

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/0...aration//#more

Why didn't Obama do that??????????

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Because Obama didn't give a shit.
Now that Trump is taking action, it'll be all like you didn't build that...
I am sure the left's heads are exploding.
They'll be tripping over themselves at every turn.

rugerman

The democrats cause the issue, then they raise hell about it when the republicans continue their policy, then when the republicans try to get legislation done to fix the problem the democrats stand around with their thumbs in their asses and do nothing, and the liberal media blame it on the republicans.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The democrats cause the issue, then they raise hell about it when the republicans continue their policy, then when the republicans try to get legislation done to fix the problem the democrats stand around with their thumbs in their asses and do nothing, and the liberal media blame it on the republicans.

I don't believe the Democrats themselves caused the issue. But they surely did make hay from it over the last few days.

We currently have a GOP controlled Congress. Months ago, the President asked Ryan and McConnell to get it done. They didn't.:hammer:

So, in his usual style, he did a work around.:thumbup:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
GW caused it, the dims ignored it for 8 yrs and then it's all Trump's fault for enforcing it. Go figger!!
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't believe the Democrats themselves caused the issue....

Trump INHERITED this issue from previous administrations, Obama also had both houses and did NOTHING, except to ignore the law.

Todays current Dems are just using these poor children as pawns for the upcoming midterms.

They really don't give a !@#$ about fixing the problem.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry I thought that Clinton was in office when it was in acted.

Clinton was and sighed a minor emancipation act regarding the processing of children at the border in 1997. But that legislation is hardly the root cause of our immigration nightmare. That started back in the days of Carter and later Reagan/Bush.

Neither party has done much more than lip service at election time to solve the problem.

Obama invited and incentivized the child wave back in 2014 that put the border patrol and immigration service back on their heels trying to deal with the huge numbers of unaccompanied children. It overwhelmed their facilities giving the ACLU leverage in the courts. The result was thousands kept in virtual cages awaiting processing.

Some outrage under Obama's handling, but mostly hyperbole about the USA having open borders versus Homeland security.

The Democrats didn't enact anything when they had the Congress. And the GOP stopped anything of merit when they retained control. It's been like no one wants to deal with it, or solve it, or make it go away. Which is why I make the claim, neither party has done their job for Americans. In early 2016 it seemed, once again, nothing was gonna change. We were doomed to get a Clinton or another Bush.

Until THE Donald came to power.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Because Obama didn't give a shit.
Now that Trump is taking action, it'll be all like you didn't build that...
I am sure the left's heads are exploding.
They'll be tripping over themselves at every turn.

In fairness to Obama, and I hate being fair to Obama. This crap started way before him.

Bush, Clinton. None of them ever met a Mexican they didn't like.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
In fairness to Obama, and I hate being fair to Obama. This crap started way before him.

Bush, Clinton. None of them ever met a Mexican they didn't like.
Yup.
Some person in a Farcebook group discussion basically said the same.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The false hypocrisy of the left and the media is never ending. It is so obvious and over done. That is why Trump's approval numbers aren't going down.

Those with open eyes and ears see through the B.S.