• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 2100 B ID PLATE

Snowy Rivers

Where should the ID plate be located on the 2100 B

I have not discovered the plate as yet and would like to save it and add it to the interior of the Van as the build nears completion.

I assume the builders plate has such things as the model, serial number, mfg date....yada yada yada

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Sitting in the seat,it is on the right side of the cab about dash height , in mine but mine is a standard transmission and the controls in a auto and standard are not in the same place.

Snowy Rivers

Copy that

I have the cab tilted now to start Gutting the beast out.
When I get the cab back upright I will have a look see.

Mine has the Tranny controls as well as all the controls for the blade and the groomer located down the RH side.

What does the plate look like (Size....brass or)

I have looked briefly the other day, but did not spot anything

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
About 3"x3" aluminum plate. mine is under aftermarket hydraulic valves and hoses ,pretty hard to see. I really wish i had a tilt cab !!!!:smileywac

Snowy Rivers

Happy to fix ya up with the tilt cab....mine is for sale...

A long ways out here to Newberg, Oregon though....

Thanks for the info....:thumbup: